Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-25-20, 10:35 AM  
darbyndoug

I did the lower body, and it felt great to get the job done nicely in a half hour. I used much lighter weights, as I normally do, and look forward to hopefully upping the weights in the future, as my body allows.

I've been working out with Cathe workouts for, oh, think almost two decades now...and have never been disappointed. Thanks Cathe!
darbyndoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-20, 10:52 AM  
Joni O
VF Supporter

I'm very proud of myself. I mustered all my patience and did 21 minutes of Mobility Basics before I Joni-O'd it this morning. I have many other DVDs that work on my mobility in a less cumbersome, more flowing and enjoyable manner. Sorry, Cathe.
Joni O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-20, 10:53 AM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joni O View Post
I'm very proud of myself. I mustered all my patience and did 21 minutes of Mobility Basics before I Joni-O'd it this morning. I have many other DVDs that work on my mobility in a less cumbersome, more flowing and enjoyable manner. Sorry, Cathe.
If you are looking to trade or are listing it on vf roost I am interested.

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-20, 11:03 AM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joni O View Post
I surprised myself and Joni-o’Ed this one quicker than you. I really had high hopes for this one

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-20, 11:09 AM  
sherry7899

Sue, what didn't you like about it?

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-20, 11:14 AM  
red1013

I did the Low Impact HiiT this morning. I wasn't even interested in this workout, but I didn't hate it! I did have to modify due to some ankle issues (it's definitely not as low impact as say Leslie/Jessica). It went by really quick, nothing seemed too repetitive. I did the regular stretch, it was ok, but I'd probably prefer the extended stretch.
Old 10-25-20, 11:29 AM  
Hsim

I did the mishmosh premix upper and lower body which clocks in around 55 minutes and I really enjoyed it. This is a workout you can really take you time and go nice and heavy.
Of course I cannot use the same weights as Cathe but I used the heaviest I had available which is a 12 lb weight on some exercises and 10 lb on the rest except for the exercises that used light weights. I would love to get some heavier weights but they are so hard to find right now and very expensive.
Hsim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-20, 01:40 PM  
Pam

I did the Low Impact Hiit and enjoyed the workout. The music, when I noticed, was good and I liked the scenery. Some new moves!

I paused the workout about half way through for a couple minutes, and was unable to restart the DVD. Had to unplug the player to get to get it to restart. Anyone else have this problem or is it my machine?
Old 10-25-20, 02:20 PM  
juliel
VF Supporter

I have put the HiiT dvd on VF Roost.,

"One cat just leads to another." - Ernest Hemingway
juliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-20, 02:32 PM  
Joni O
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
If you are looking to trade or are listing it on vf roost I am interested.
I need to try the yoga first (so expect to hear from me later this week). Just kidding; I might actually like it.
Joni O is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cathe, cathe perfect30, dumbbell size, heels elevated, mbf, perfect 30, perfect flow, perfect30, perfect30 reviews