Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-07-20, 03:49 PM  
lreidgreen
VF Supporter

I am looking for The Resistance Band Solution DVDs by Linda Woolridge. I am especially interested in the Upper Body and Core ones but let me know if you have the 4 DVD set.
I contacted Linda about these because I have not been able to find them. She told me that she recorded these for another company and she no longer has the copyright for them. I cannot find them anywhere.

Update: Someone kindly offered me her copy of the 4 disc series.
lreidgreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-20, 05:41 PM  
Garrie A.

I know it's a lot to ask for, but I am looking for Franny Benedetto's CIA 9905 VHS. Although my VHS copy works, it appears to be heading on its last legs. I will trade heavily for it.
--------------------------------------------------------
CLX 6/19-9/19
STS Grad 11/19-2/20, 9/20-12/20

Current Focus:
Retro Rotation!!

Check out my blog by clicking on the "Home Page" link under my profile name.
Garrie A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-20, 05:46 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lreidgreen View Post
I am looking for The Resistance Band Solution DVDs by Linda Woolridge. I am especially interested in the Upper Body and Core ones but let me know if you have the 4 DVD set.
I contacted Linda about these because I have not been able to find these. She recorded these for another company and she no longer has the copyright for them. I cannot find them anywhere.
i don't own any of her band workouts, however, her "fit in 5" DVD has the same # of minutes run time as The Resistance Band Solution. also, Fi5 focuses on LB more, and overall, less cardio compared to TRBS.

https://www.amazon.com/Barlates-Body...2109583&sr=8-3

she also has Barlates Body Blitz Resistance Band 4 Workout DVD, with 134 min of content, and also focuses more on toning.

in TRBS, the format for each of the 4 DVDs is, with "sculpt" focused on the applicable body part for which the workout was named:

warm up: 7-11
Sculpt: 19-24
Cardio Sculpt: 16-25
Stretch: 9-12
Bonus blitz: 5

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-20, 10:28 PM  
lreidgreen
VF Supporter

Jeannine- I have the Lower Body Solution one and really like the way it is set up. Usually I just do the 21 minute sculpt section but yesterday I did the sculpt, cardio sculpt and part of the stretch. I like that it has one section with a cardio component so was looking for others in that series especially the upper body one.
I looked at the clips from the Fit in 5 series. She uses the flat bands (TRBS uses loops or at least the lower body one does) and some of the moves look kind of awkward.
I have a bunch of her downloads that use the bands and also do several of her YouTube ones but sometimes I just want a DVD!
lreidgreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-20, 05:09 AM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lreidgreen View Post
(TRBS uses loops or at least the lower body one does) and some of the moves look kind of awkward.
I have a bunch of her downloads that use the bands and also do several of her YouTube ones but sometimes I just want a DVD!
ok - i wasn't aware that TRBS used loops - she has a series that uses the loops - sorry, i didn't bother too look closely at TRBS!

did you look at those? it doesn't have cardio in it, though.

edited to add: i wonder if Linda would ever consider re-recording that series but call it something else. i'm sure it would be legal.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-20, 08:45 PM  
Karla25

Margaret Richard’s Classics :-)

Tags
request the wealth