Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 10-08-20, 07:14 PM  
lynnf

Lauren ZHealth workout 2, which was double Kettlebells. Short, but cardio intense. This was a filmed workshop and I was happy that one of the guys couldn't make it through the last set! Of course he had heavier KB than I did. My mom is doing better and they are planning to send her to rehab. We learned she broke 9 ribs, some in multiple places so she is really tough. She is still somewhat confused and sadly, she asked my brother today if her mother was ok. That makes me really sad. Needless to say my grandmother has been dead for decades.
lynnf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-20, 07:37 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

Hugs, Lynn.

The air cleared up today, I hope that lasts.

Check-in: Core Secrets Bun Battle.
monterey vidiot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-20, 08:38 PM  
Diana3271

HI Everyone!

Lynn {{hugs}}

Cynthia I'm glad there was good air quality today.

Check-In: I had a busy day, but I got 30+ minute walk in.

Have a Blessed evening!

You can fight it, or do what you've got to do to get it done. The choice is yours. ~Diana

You have the rest of your life to get old. Stay young, as long as you can. ~Diana

10 Pound Slimdown Xtreme Graduate 02/12
Insanity Graduate - I actually survived!
LM Combat 02/13
21 Day Fix Survivor! 6/14

Diana
Diana3271 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-20, 05:36 AM  
Diana3271

Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Friday!

I am up early to get my house cleaning done. I should not have planned to do this today. I really need to start packing for our vacation. I still have a lot to do before we leave.

Last night: Basic Stretches
This morning: Oxycise

Have a Blessed day, stay safe and healthy!

You can fight it, or do what you've got to do to get it done. The choice is yours. ~Diana

You have the rest of your life to get old. Stay young, as long as you can. ~Diana

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 10-09-20, 05:15 PM  
luvcritters
VF Supporter

Today is a rest day unless you count the two sets of squats and lunges I did earlier.

My worst nightmare came true last night. I had a pancreatitis attack while my sweetie was here. I was so sick I wasn't embarrassed when he came in the bathroom to help me. He wanted to take me to the hospital when I was so weak I got on the floor. I went to the ER too many times to count and they never helped. Them ignoring me for so long could be why I have problems. The man's beautiful muscles picked me up off the floor and carried me to the bedroom. When I'm that weak I stay on the floor til I'm sure I can walk.

Lynn, your mother is one tough cookie. I hope she continues to feel better. I'm sorry you can't lift your arm. I don't know much about shoulders but I know when we can't lift our arm the first thing they look at is the rotator cuff. I couldn't lift my arm for a year but I was too stubborn to go to the doctor. At the time the SI joint seemed more important. A tear will eventually need fixed. I'm getting mine fixed because the pain goes into my neck and I can't turn my head when it's bad.

Cheryl, I'm glad you finally got to Nashville. I hope it works out for you.

Cynthia, how's the air today?

Diana, have a great vacation. Get some rest. Give that boy a big hug from me. I miss my boy but Meow Meow keeps me hopping.

Trust no one. - X-Files, and me.

Comfort food only provides comfort while it's in your mouth. - Me
luvcritters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-20, 08:35 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

Linda, sorry about the attack and glad you weren't alone.

The air was very good today and I had a lovely oceanview walk. Later, abwork on the ball.
Old 10-09-20, 08:59 PM  
seabliss

I didn't get a chance to check in yesterday, but I did a Blogilates thigh workout. Today I didn't have time to work out.

Cynthia, that Core Secrets workout title made me grin! It definitely creates a mental picture.

Linda, glad you're ok now and that your sweetie was with you.

Lynn, I have the same problem with my shoulders. My left is definitely worse. Both were frozen in the past (not at the same time), with the left being the most recent. I try to lie on my back when my muscles are warm and gently push and hold my arm down toward the floor (angled where the problem is) for several seconds, but the problem remains. I have a shoulder mobility dvd but haven't done it in a while.

Diana, did they repair the hotel you love and is that where you are staying?

Cheryl
Old 10-09-20, 10:57 PM  
Diana3271

Hi Everyone!

Cynthia
Glad to hear today was another good air day.

Linda I'm sorry you had a pancreatitis attack. It sounds awful. I'm glad you weren't alone.

Cheryl Yes, that's where we are staying. They did get it repaired. The year before last it was hit by a hurricane as well as last year. DH and I also like going to the Outer Banks (Nags Head, etc). But it's much farther. I was thinking about it and checked the distance online. I asked DH if he would like to take a day trip to the Outer Banks while we are in Atlantic Beach. It's about 125 miles each way. He was hesitant until I explained it to him that it wouldn't be too bad with us already being in Atlantic Beach. Other than that we don't have any particular plans. I really want to just relax.

Waving Hi to Lynn

Check-In: 40 minute outdoor walk I have almost 11,000 steps. I had 5,000 steps from cleaning the house

Have a Blessed evening!

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 10-10-20, 06:36 AM  
Diana3271

Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Weekend!

Last night: Basic Stretches
This morning: Oxycise

Have a Blessed day, stay safe and healthy!

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 10-10-20, 12:35 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

Diana, I hope you have a wonderful vacation! Is Cody going with you?