Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-21-20, 05:01 PM  
Pam

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzar View Post
that is such a bummer. sorry, i don't have it but gosh, the seller should have checked everything before sending it out.

could they give you maybe a partial/prorated refund? if so, make sure all of the discs work if you go this route. sometimes you get lucky and find single discs on sale on ebay.
I did one of the workouts on Disc 2 this morning and I liked the workout. I had though of asking of asking of a partial refund. They won't be able to sell it at the price they did to me, advertising as only having 5 of the 6 Discs. Plus they are paying me for the return postage.

Good idea about watching on eBay for someone just selling the single missing Disc. Plus I like your idea about making sure all the other Discs work. Good workout plan for the rest of the week!
Old 04-21-20, 08:14 PM  
hdw
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pam View Post
I did one of the workouts on Disc 2 this morning and I liked the workout. I had though of asking of asking of a partial refund. They won't be able to sell it at the price they did to me, advertising as only having 5 of the 6 Discs. Plus they are paying me for the return postage.

Good idea about watching on eBay for someone just selling the single missing Disc. Plus I like your idea about making sure all the other Discs work. Good workouts for the rest of the week!
Definitely ask for a partial refund... perhaps 20% since you are missing 1/5 of the set.
hdw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-20, 10:32 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pam View Post
I had though of asking of asking of a partial refund. They won't be able to sell it at the price they did to me, advertising as only having 5 of the 6 Discs. Plus they are paying me for the return postage
you're right - it would be a win-win for them. more difficult to sell a partial set.

i remember seeing that set when it was being sold on the old Rodale site, and I'm amazed at how rare it is now. that's why i think you ought to just see if you could keep it and get a prorated refund.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-20, 04:51 AM  
IceQueen07

Looking for KCM - Abs & Core dvd. Willing to trade, SASE, postage, etc. Thanks!

**Candice**
IceQueen07 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
request the wealth