Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-12-14, 11:45 AM  
momof10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sissy B View Post
I'm not ordering either. There's nothing I really want right now and I'm not going to buy just to buy, no matter how good the prices are.
That's exactly how I feel.

Cheryl
Old 03-12-14, 12:29 PM  
raeven

I've never ordered from collage...only browse around and check video clips. I'm keeping my eye on the JMBR set as well...hoping the price will come down on it. If so, then I will order... I don't think there is much else I have a mind for at the moment that collage sells.
raeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-14, 12:35 PM  
Joanna
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunday View Post
Me. I'm not ordering. There's just not one thing I want. At all.
Same. I have found through trial and error over many years that there are only certain kids of workouts I enjoy, and I already have numerous of each of them. I simply don't need anything else, and I scanned the new releases and saw nothing which tempts me.
Joanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-14, 12:42 PM  
cpcathy

There's nothing I need right now. I splurged on Zumba Incredible Results (which I love!) but I don't want to buy something I don't need from Collage.

Nobody Said It was Easy.... --The Scientist
cpcathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-14, 12:44 PM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

I took a look but the website is slow to navigate with the rush of shoppers. I can't get previews to load.

Then I asked myself, "Why am I doing this? I have a box at home to get rid of!"
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-14, 12:49 PM  
dela

The stuff that I had put in my cart last night, is out of stock today. They were dvds I'm curious about and the price was right to check them out, but oh well. I feel bad they need to close their doors.
dela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-14, 01:32 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

I'm not. Last Friday, I ordered Bellyfit Elements at 59.99 which I thought was a great price. I just got it yesterday, and I today I found out that now it's 39.99. I feel ripped off. I'm NOT giving them another penny.
Old 03-12-14, 01:38 PM  
fit44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usia View Post
I'm not. Last Friday, I ordered Bellyfit Elements at 59.99 which I thought was a great price. I just got it yesterday, and I today I found out that now it's 39.99. I feel ripped off. I'm giving them another penny.
I would be very upset too! They should refund the difference or give you a store credit.
fit44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-14, 01:43 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fit44 View Post
I would be very upset too! They should refund the difference or give you a store credit.
I think I will contact them. I'm not hopeful, but $20 is a lot.
Old 03-12-14, 01:47 PM  
debbied
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usia View Post
I'm not. Last Friday, I ordered Bellyfit Elements at 59.99 which I thought was a great price. I just got it yesterday, and I today I found out that now it's 39.99. I feel ripped off. I'm NOT giving them another penny.
I ordered some last week, too. I don't feel as badly for myself as I do for you--yours is a big difference. I wonder if you contacted them to give you a merchandise credit if they would. All sales were not final when you ordered. It would be a nice gesture if they did something for you.

Constantly in a state of gratitude.

Dream big because the only thing that can hold you back is a life without dreams. Sean O'Malley

If you can keep your head when all around you are losing theirs, it's just possible you haven't grasped the situation. Jean Kerr
debbied is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
collagevideo.com