Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 02-23-11, 04:16 PM  
goldillocks

Lalo Fuentes and Tracy Anderson ? ?

I did Lalo Fuentes Lalofit Vol 1 this evening and I could not help myself comparing it to Tracy Anderson's dvds. For example both Lalo and Tracy have good music choices on their dvds, they both have compound exercises using a lot of stability and core work, there are a lot of repetitions and they only use low handweights. What does everyone think ? Wouldn't Lalo and Tracy make a great couple ? Wouldn't it be great if they teamed up to make a dvd together ?
goldillocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-11, 05:37 PM  
kali1

Ohhhh! I like this idea of yours
kali1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-11, 06:11 PM  
inertia6

No! Lalo is mine - Tracy can't have him. But I would enjoy seeing him do dance cardio - he'd probably make it look really easy and very cool...

No, really, you're right - they both cite the mind-body connection. But I prefer them separate.
inertia6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-11, 05:47 AM  
goldillocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by inertia6 View Post
No! Lalo is mine - Tracy can't have him. But I would enjoy seeing him do dance cardio - he'd probably make it look really easy and very cool...

No, really, you're right - they both cite the mind-body connection. But I prefer them separate.
OK we can all share him then
Oh I'm sure Lalo would be a great dancer and I would love to see him come out with a Zumba like workout.
Old 02-24-11, 09:31 AM  
Buzzer

UGH! I thought this was a thread saying they were together-together, and I was somewhere between disappointed and happy.
I love Lalo .
I heard he's working on a system workout (who ISN'T?), but I think the two of them could really make a great workout for us! As long as it's his voice in the voice over, K?
TA Omni 90 days completed! 7/11/11-ish
Tapout XT1 90 days DONE! 6/29/13
Body Beast: Done 3/14, minus the last week. I started JNL and never looked back!
JNL DONE! 5/12/14
Buzzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-11, 10:13 AM  
goldillocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzer View Post
I heard he's working on a system workout (who ISN'T?), but I think the two of them could really make a great workout for us! As long as it's his voice in the voice over, K?
Wow, tell me more please ! Any idea about the structure of the new workouts ?
Old 02-24-11, 10:23 AM  
Buzzer

I don't goldillocks, but there was a thread a few months ago where someone read on his Facebook page that he was asking for input. I haven't heard anything more
That is one that I will buy without reviews, 'cause I love Lalo!
TA Omni 90 days completed! 7/11/11-ish
Tapout XT1 90 days DONE! 6/29/13
Body Beast: Done 3/14, minus the last week. I started JNL and never looked back!
JNL DONE! 5/12/14
Buzzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-11, 10:41 AM  
neatski

I love Lalo. But I also like his philosophy:

"My philosophy is simple—physical fitness and a true sense of wellness is a way of life. By embracing a healthy lifestyle we are making certain that we will never take what we have for granted. Treating our bodies with respect is essential if we are to live our lives to their fullest potential.

Being fit allows you to feel good and gives you physical confidence and inner strength."

No teeny tiny talk.

Can't wait 'til Vol. 3!

The most effective workout is the one you're not doing right now!

neatski is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
lalo fuentes, lalofit