Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 06-05-19, 04:09 PM  
hdw
VF Supporter

Update from Tony:

Boys and girls, we are seeing your messages asking about availability of NEXT LEVEL on other platforms. This is a brand new program, and we are rolling it out slowly while experimenting with a variety of distribution options in this ever-changing media landscape. Right now, the first platforms it's available on are Cox, Verizon Fios, and Comcast X-Finity. We are working on others. Your feedback is so appreciated and helps us as we finalize deals for wider distribution. Please keep sharing your thoughts on how you'd like to access NEXT LEVEL!
hdw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-19, 04:35 PM  
Trixoo
VF Supporter

It looks like if you have Xfinity, you can see a 10 min video intro and the first workout (Cardio...plyo) for free..,the rest are by subscription. I don’t have time to view, so sorry I can’t offer more details.
Trixoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-19, 12:40 AM  
Taiga

Quote:
Originally Posted by KateTT View Post
... I'll follow Tony regardless of BB.
Me, too Just hope it comes out on dvd as streaming isn't an option where I live.....
Old 06-06-19, 04:30 PM  
Fitstick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiga View Post
Me, too Just hope it comes out on dvd as streaming isn't an option where I live.....
I saw Tony’s response to those wanting it on DVD, and he made it sound like DVD is going the way of 8 track tapes and that it wouldn’t be available on DVD...
Fitstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-19, 05:04 PM  
hdw
VF Supporter

Yep... he said no DVD.
hdw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-19, 07:42 PM  
Taiga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitstick View Post
I saw Tony’s response to those wanting it on DVD, and he made it sound like DVD is going the way of 8 track tapes...
Well seeing that he himself is from the 8-track era, I think he should have a vested interest in promoting preservation of "old stuff that works just fine"

Sigh.....I guess Tony and I will be parting. He seemed so solid and reliable but I guess I always knew this day might come
Old 06-07-19, 03:35 AM  
IceQueen07

So, no dvd, no streaming and if you don't have Cox, Verizon Fios, or Comcast X-Finity you can't get the workouts. Seems to be limiting to who will get to use. Kinda disappointed.

**Candice**
IceQueen07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-19, 02:35 PM  
kat999

I find this very frustrating. If one thinks of DVDs as essentially 8-tracks, wouldn't the same hold true for cable and satellite only availability? I may still use DVDs for some things, but the only cable I have is internet, not TV. Everything else, I stream. If Tony wanted to be really innovative, he might consider going to free YouTube workouts with ad revenue.
Old 06-08-19, 06:44 PM  
Jennifer P.
VF Supporter

I have Cox, so I did a search & the workouts are named as follows:. 1. How to level up, 2.The Big Burn, a 3 level plometric routine combined with balanced interval training & includes pop squats, hear kicks & gorilla burpees
3. Toughen up which only says, 3 levels of intensity--from beginner to advanced--to help improve physical ability & quality of life at each individual's skill level & pace.
4.Flex Flow, range of motion techniques are mixed w/ Classic yoga postures to strengthen & lengthen one's frame.
5. High Gear, a full body cardio workout to find a participant's years, & understand what body tempo can be with physical activity.
6.Core of the Earth, an 11 minute routine to strengthen core muscles with anchor drops, v-ups, plank kicks & more.
7. The Pulse, same description as # 3.
9. Bottom Dollar, same description as # 3.

When I select a workout, it comes up with a "subscribe" choice, & when I select that, the screen reads, "Gaiam TV Fit & Yoga" $6.99/month

It might be worth my while to subscribe for a few months to check these out, I don't know. I am with the DVD crowd, & I don't like paying continuously for workouts when I have so many DVD's to choose from already.

Let's keep this beautiful planet & all its wonderful creatures alive!
Jennifer P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-19, 06:53 PM  
tytbody
VF Supporter

I am not a fan of this streaming crap. it limits who can see the program and it doesn't allow for trades. or buys at lower price on amazon.

~~~Cheryl

Completed a 10 day Pilates Challenge 2019
Completed Pilates 7 day Challenge 2019

Live Life Simply -Simply Love Life
tytbody is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
next level, tony horton, tony horton next level