Use the Best, Forget the Rest"

http://www.thcare.com/

Someone try it and let us know!

POSTURE CHECK!
Vintage VFer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-18, 10:54 AM  
Lexy
VF Supporter

Wow. A facial wash that makes Tony look 20 years younger. Sign me up!
Lexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-18, 02:50 PM  
videofit

Scrape off the label and it probably says CVS
Old 03-24-18, 03:23 PM  
Vintage VFer
VF Supporter

I'm guessing that while Tony recuperates from the shingles, he could use another source of income.

I hope he cut a good deal with BeachBody for a percentage of the profits from his workouts. (And his constant reminders to drink Shakeology!)

POSTURE CHECK!
Vintage VFer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-18, 04:06 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vintage VFer View Post
I'm guessing that while Tony recuperates from the shingles, he could use another source of income.

I hope he cut a good deal with BeachBody for a percentage of the profits from his workouts. (And his constant reminders to drink Shakeology!)
I feel like I saw an interview with him sometime and it seemed like he was doing "more than fine" (as my 16 year old likes to say). He didn't say it outright, but implied that the BeachBody relationship has been quite lucrative. Now, depending how he spends, he could still need that other source of income!!
bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-18, 04:59 PM  
bubbles76

Lexy, the baby is sooooo cute!! Those chubby little fists Those chubby little cheeks!!!
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-18, 07:39 AM  
wishiwasinhawaii

Quote:
Originally Posted by videofit View Post
Scrape off the label and it probably says CVS
LOL!!

I agree that he's probably looking for other sources of income due to the shingles and wants to expand his brand in case he can't do workout videos anymore. Although...he wouldn't have to perform in them, he could just instruct which is what he did in the 22 Minute Hard Corps program he did a couple of years ago. He would demo a move and then walk around while the cast did the moves.
wishiwasinhawaii is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-18, 09:08 AM  
violingal3

Umm, how bizarre, I'll pass.
violingal3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-18, 12:21 PM  
Lexy
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
Lexy, the baby is sooooo cute!! Those chubby little fists Those chubby little cheeks!!!
That pic was from 5 weeks old. He's a big boy! Just got back from seeing little Will (my 1st grandchild!) last week in Chicago. He's 5 and 1/2 months old now and just a doll. So good natured. And still a big boy. His mom and dad are tall too.

Makes me toy with the idea of moving back up north from Florida, but nah. Thanks for your sweet comments!
Lexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-18, 12:25 PM  
bubbles76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexy View Post
That pic was from 5 weeks old. He's a big boy! Just got back from seeing little Will (my 1st grandchild!) last week in Chicago. He's 5 and 1/2 months old now and just a doll. So good natured. And still a big boy. His mom and dad are tall too.

Makes me toy with the idea of moving back up north from Florida, but nah. Thanks for your sweet comments!
Yes, that little dude would make me move up North . He is adorable!! And wow, he is a big boy if that picture was just 5 weeks old.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
skin care, tony horton