Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-25-12, 12:38 AM  
FitBoop
VF Supporter

I'm still working on my 2012 goals!
FitBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-12, 01:13 AM  
MomOf2Gremlins

Well, considering we'll be moving back to the US end of Feb 2013 (YAY! ) and will have our stuff packed a few weeks before, I'm focusing on workouts that I can do easily here and there (thinking of 10MS, Leslie, Steph Huckabee's Powerfit series, some Denise as well as online sources such as Popfitsugartv on youtube) since we'll be busy and once we arrived in the US, living in a temp apartment first, space will possibly be an issue as well! Other than bands I won't have any equipment with me at first either!..

Other than that, I really want to use what I have already and not buy more!! (Well.. I'll probably end up getting Denise's 2 new ones that are supposed to come out in Dec. and I want her new Belly Fit too, but other than those, I really must go through my collection of ~250 DVDs! [I know, it's not that much compared to what some of you have but still!..])

"Change what you can. Accept what you can't. Live peacefully with all that's left."

MomOf2Gremlins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-12, 06:48 AM  
Fidget Queen

Cool

Finish a rotation!!!! I don't care what it is or how modified it is, gosh darn it, I must finish one.

My new strategy is to not restrict myself to week- long blocks. I tend to get frustrated when I can't complete a week's worth of workouts and keep starting over. So, if it takes 10 days, so be it; I'll just continue from there.

And yes, make what I have what I want to use. I have a lot of extraordinary workouts.

Oh, injury prevention and energy preservation are my number one priorities.
Fidget Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-12, 06:56 AM  
leslie w
VF Supporter

The only goal I can think of is to stop reading all the long threads about the latest and greatest system that have just been released. I get sucked into those threads and end up paying $$$ for something that I'll never do because; I can't follow systems!

Instead, my goal is to use what I have and set the money aside for our trip to Yellowstone in the summer.
leslie w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-12, 07:55 AM  
fit44

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhbrand View Post
I have a few goals. To thin down my ever growing herd of dvds. I really need to drop at least 50 of them. Probably more like 100.

To quit buying everything

To actually USE what I buy.
YES! This.
I have stacks of workouts I never use. I need to donate them but I keep thinking I'll use them one day.
fit44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-12, 08:16 AM  
athompson10
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by txfitmom View Post
I have an ever growing virgin workout collection as well. Lately, I have been doing something similar. I allow myself the weekend to pick whatever workout I want that I have not tried yet even if it does not meet my current fitness goals, just something to have fun.
I really like this idea! I've made inroads into my virgins this year and discovered some workouts I love. Making a once-a-week commitment to a virgin sounds great.
Old 10-25-12, 08:23 AM  
Pippadog

'I have a few goals. To thin down my ever growing herd of dvds. I really need to drop at least 50 of them. Probably more like 100.

To quit buying everything

To actually USE what I buy. '

Plus 4

Laura
Pippadog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-12, 08:24 AM  
metalbarbie

Right now I'm on a CLX rotation that ends in mid-January. My goal is to do 2 rounds of that so that will take me into the spring of 2013.
Old 10-25-12, 09:23 AM  
momofcha

My goal is to be more consistent. I have hit some major slumps and need to re-group. I'm going to try and just do whatever instead of pushing myself. I'm over the puke in the bucket workouts, but I need to find some consistency.

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-12, 09:43 AM  
tytbody
VF Supporter

Quote:
I wish I could make my goal in 2013 to not buy too many fitness videos, but I know I cannot keep that promise!

in order to keep that goal you will have to sign off of VF

~~~Cheryl

Completed a 10 day Pilates Challenge 2019
Completed Pilates 7 day Challenge 2019

Live Life Simply -Simply Love Life
tytbody is offline   Reply With Quote