Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-20-05, 12:49 PM  
westiemack

I'm a chronic lurker. I lurked this thread 2 days ago, and didn't post. I was lurking again, and thought "why not"? I am very thankful to all of you for your opinions and advice. I read every day. I desperately wanted to add my doggies' pictures (I have 3 westies) to the avatar thread, but had no idea how to. Oh well...
Kathy
westiemack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-05, 02:38 PM  
RachelleS

I'm mostly a lurker but do post occasionally. Since I've been working out for about 18 years (I'm 35) and since I'm still overweight and not toned, I don't have much to add. This site is wonderful - I always find wonderful advice, have added to my video collection a lot because of here (I just need to find a storage solution! ) - it's a great place of sharing. Thank you for all those that share on a daily, weekly basis! It is greatly appreciated!!!!!

Rachelle
RachelleS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-05, 04:06 PM  
Susan53
VF Supporter

I guess I have become a lurker because usually when I want to know about something someone has just asked about the same thing and I get the answer that way or I find what I need by doing a search.

I may post from time to time......it isn't that I don't want to post .......it's just that I don't have a lot to say .

Susan
Susan53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-05, 07:13 PM  
Tracy R.
VF Supporter

Mostly a lurker-restarting

I started exercising at home with videos after I started my first job in 1997. I found videofitness quickly after that after buying a couple duds and looking for reviews. I've gone on Cathe and Christi trips and to DCAC and other VF get togethers, but I've never been a big poster, even though I probably come to the forum at least once a week.

I've let my exercise habit go after several great productive years. I haven't been exercising regularly for probably 4 years mostly due to a stressful reorganization at work (I can't believe that I've been this stressed at work for this long, maybe it's time to look for something else!) and some knee pain.

The knee pain has cleared up and I am in week 2 of Slim in 6, which I managed to get for half the BB retail on Ebay. I'm pretty much starting from scratch. I'm finding that Si6 is on the boring side (as expected), but it's kind of comforting not to have to think first thing in the morning. Although I do have to pay attention and make sure I count reps for all exercises Debbie does one side at a time, because she NEVER does the same number of reps per side. But I'm not bitter.

Tracy R.
Tracy R. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-05, 10:54 PM  
twiggy64

lurkitis

I am a definite lurker. I am kinda computer challenged and am afraid of screwing up my posts. I am going to make an effort to delurk. I am always on the lurk out here. l love VF. kate
twiggy64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-05, 11:00 PM  
benemma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lannette
Krista: I also wanted to tell you how much I enjoy your changing pictures of your daughter. She is such a beautiful little girl.
Thanks so much!

It’s supposed to be hard. If it wasn’t hard, everyone would do it. The hard is what makes it great.
-Jimmy Dugan, A League of Their Own
benemma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-05, 11:02 PM  
benemma

Welcome everyone! So glad to see you!

Start some new threads!

It’s supposed to be hard. If it wasn’t hard, everyone would do it. The hard is what makes it great.
-Jimmy Dugan, A League of Their Own
benemma is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
introductions