Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 09-20-19, 02:48 PM  
horusosiris

Cathe Live Downloads are Now for Sale

I received an email stating that Cathe Live downloads are now for sale. If can also get a free download of the leg day from the 2019 Glassboro road trip and a 30% off coupon for other Cathe Live downloads.

Until now, our "Cathe Live" workouts have only been available through our Cathe Live streaming service. But now, for the first time ever, we're making our entire Cathe Live exercise video library of over 260 workouts also available as digital downloads that you can purchase separately. New workouts are added weekly.

To help launch our new "Cathe Live Downloads" service and to show you what a Cathe Live video is like, we would like to give you a free Cathe Live download (#258) of the 2019 Cathe Glassboro Road Trip Leg Day video.

Just click on the orange button to learn how you can get your free download today and get a 30% off coupon for any additional Cathe Live downloads you may wish to purchase. *This is a limited time offer, so act now!!!
horusosiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-19, 02:55 PM  
kittybug
VF Supporter

I was just coming to post this! I got my download but not my 30% off coupon...anyone else?

Oh, never mind, just got it!! Posted too soon!!
kittybug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-19, 03:02 PM  
Dontmindthemess

I think they’ll send the 30% off code with a download link in an email. I’m curious how much each download will be. Here’s a link to the page to sign up: https://cathefit.com/cathe-live-leg-day-free-video The page says the files will be sizable, 1-2 gigs.

ETA: Regular download price in $9.97, like a month of Live streaming. Cathe30 is the code.

Jane
Dontmindthemess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-19, 03:02 PM  
winnie_p
VF Supporter

Is the orange button to click in the email you got? I would try one of these, especially for free.
winnie_p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-19, 03:17 PM  
winnie_p
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dontmindthemess View Post
I think they’ll send the 30% off code with a download link in an email. I’m curious how much each download will be. Here’s a link to the page to sign up: https://cathefit.com/cathe-live-leg-day-free-video The page says the files will be sizable, 1-2 gigs.

ETA: Regular download price in $9.97, like a month of Live streaming. Cathe30 is the code.

Jane
Yay link. Thanks! We must have posted at the same time, but I was slower. lol
winnie_p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-19, 03:19 PM  
ChelePA

I’m so excited about this! Hoping they are reasonably priced. Would love some new step workouts!
ChelePA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-19, 03:19 PM  
Kathy G
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by winnie_p View Post
Is the orange button to click in the email you got? I would try one of these, especially for free.
The orange button is in the link above that Jane posted. I'll have to sign up for it when I get home. For anyone on the fence, this free workout is GREAT! It's Cathe at her best on the last Cathe Road Trip. It can be made more intermediate by using lighter weights or more advanced by going heavier. Here's the info and clip:

https://cathe.com/forum/threads/vide...orkout.312815/

I'm so excited! Now I'll have to determine what Cathe Live I did the most to purchase as a download. I love having this option to take Cathe Live on vacations where internet isn't available.
(1) 50k
(10) Marathons
(2) 20 milers
(3) 25k’s
(16) Half Marathons
(1) 20k
(6) 10 milers
(1) 15k
Kathy G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-19, 03:22 PM  
CharM

Thank you for the link, Jane. I don't know why I want it, since I have hundreds of thousands of dvds, give or take a few.
CharM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-19, 03:46 PM  
Dontmindthemess

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharM View Post
Thank you for the link, Jane. I don't know why I want it, since I have hundreds of thousands of dvds, give or take a few.
Probably since you’re a workout maniac Seriously, there’s some fantastic Lives. They have a different feel than her DVDs and they’re just great workouts! My favorites are the PHA ones and the Total Body Giant Sets. I love the live kickboxing and if metabolic workouts are your thing, there’s so many.

Jane
Dontmindthemess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-19, 04:04 PM  
slockhart

I'm so excited for some new high rep workouts to download!!
Stacey
slockhart is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cathe, cathe live, cathe live downloads, cathe live favorites, cathe live spreadsheet