Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 06-01-19, 01:35 PM  
Sara1000

Question - if you're buying old FIRMs on DVD

As I recall, some came out at first that were not chaptered - then Fitness Favorites came out with chaptered versions. So if you're buying from Amazon or eBay, is there a way you can tell if you are getting a chaptered version or not? TIA
Sara1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-19, 02:01 PM  
bubbles76

I believe the Firm Super Body Sculpt with Stephanie Huckabee has a chaptered and unchaptered dvd. The chaptered dvd has a purple cover. Otherwise, I don't know if there is an easy way to tell if you are getting chaptered or unchaptered. Maybe just ask the eBay seller. I don't think an Amazon seller would know.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day

Last edited by bubbles76; 06-02-19 at 08:50 PM. Reason: autocorrect is a nuisance sometimes. I meant to say unchaptered.
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-19, 06:32 AM  
superfit41
VF Supporter

Yea, I don't think it is easy to tell. I don't think it is mentioned on any of the covers.

Sherry
superfit41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-19, 08:39 AM  
Carol K

I would love to have a chaptered version of Super Body Sculpt. I was told there wasn't one. I've never seen it in a purple cover. Is there a chaptered version of FIRM Abs (with Nancy Tucker) as well?
Old 06-02-19, 09:27 AM  
Karyn
VF Supporter

Also keep in mind that when GT took over the Firm they produced primarily unchaptered DVDs. Fitness Favorites bought the production rights for the older BBH Firm and came out with the much better chaptered versions. They never reproduced any of the later GT Firms.
Karyn is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
the firm