Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-15-19, 04:06 PM  
Carol K

You're probably just looking at the first "season". There's a drop-down box where you can select different "seasons".
Old 01-15-19, 04:28 PM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

Oh I'll try that, thanks!

ETA- Ok more are loading now. Are they all around 20 mins or less?
Lucky Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-19, 04:36 PM  
Carol K

They range from 10 minutes to 30 minutes.
Old 01-15-19, 05:29 PM  
LizEMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol K View Post
I do Firm and BeMax workouts 6 days a week. Since there are not going to be any new BeMax workouts, I wish Allie and Alison would do some new workouts for the FitFusion platform. Both of them always seemed to enjoy creating workouts for us.
Did they make an announcement or say, definitively, that they would, for sure, not be making any more workouts? Did they share WHY there would be no future uploads?
Old 01-15-19, 05:34 PM  
Carol K

Emily posted on the BeMax Fitness Facebook page on Oct. 10 that they do not anticipate creating new programs going forward. There was no reason given.
Old 01-15-19, 09:54 PM  
MoFirmer

Stephanie Huckabee also did The Daniel Plan dvd workouts.
Old 01-15-19, 10:26 PM  
toaster
Exchange Moderator

I'm not a big Firm person, but I read this and two of the "where are they now?" made me smile:

Heidi Tanner in health promotion, which is a job in my department (Health & Counseling on a college campus) belonging to one of my best friends!

Kelsie Daniels in Haddonfield, NJ, which is a South Jersey town near to where I grew up and where my mom used to work (and also not far from Kelly Coffey-Meyers in my hometown!).

Follow me @YogiBethC

YouTube|Instagram|Facebook
And yes, I am Reviewer Dr. Beth on Amazon.
toaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-19, 08:21 AM  
firmaniac

Wink

... Stephanie Lawrence Lasek and Bonnie Greer instruct T Tracie Long's studio in Charelston these last few years. It's fun to read that The FIRM flame still burns .... there are many if us active daily on facebook, as well as the instructors. I'm so grateful we are all maturing with each other and still active !!

Please visit 'The FIRM Ephemera Scrapbook' on facebook for a visual history of The FIRM
firmaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-19, 06:57 PM  
StephE

Awe, this thread makes me nostalgic for everything FIRM. It's so good to hear what many of my favorite instructors have been up to lately. I've been doing pretty much all FIRM workouts recently, and I still enjoy them so much. No matter what other workouts I do, I always come back to The FIRM.

As I was doing Cardio Overdrive from the TransFIRMation set the other day, it made me sad to think that the days of finding out about new FIRM systems are over. Then that same week, I came across pictures from the one "FIRM Believer's" trip I was able to go on. It was so exciting meeting all the instructors and working out with them for hours a day. They were so down to earth and just so very nice. In fact, they nearly killed us with a smile on their face the whole time. It made me wish that they'd do a FIRM Believer's reunion trip. Now wouldn't that be fun?!!

Exercise is THERAPY for all the challenges and trials life throws my way!!
StephE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-19, 07:03 PM  
maitai

[/QUOTE] No matter what other workouts I do, I always come back to The FIRM. [/QUOTE]
maitai is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bean, bemax, firm history, firm instructors, fitfusion, pam cauthen meriwether, parayoga.com, tamela hastie, the firm