Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-14-19, 07:39 PM  
muggle

When I did Cardio party, I chose the premix with the calorie crush, bonus abs and extended stretch. When the main workout was over there was a mini cool down then it went into the stretch segment for a few seconds THEN went into the Calorie crush. I thought it was odd but nothing too bad.
muggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-19, 07:59 PM  
Joni O
VF Supporter

A friend of mine is having problems with Stacked Upper Body. All that works are a few premixes. Customer Service told her it’s because there’s so much stuff on the DVD and that they’re not working on multi-disc players. Hers isn’t a multi-disc player.
Joni O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-19, 08:43 PM  
Lannette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara1000 View Post
I ordered a single DVD - Stacked Upper Body - it arrived witht the disc loose in the case - no visible scratches but it doesn't play - I get the menu but when I push Play it just goes back to the blank player screen.

It will play some of the premixes but not the main workout
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules View Post
Some other folks are having problems with that particular disc. There is a thread about it on the Cathe forum. They are blaming it on certain DVD players.

https://cathe.com/forum/threads/stac...quirky.311497/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joni O View Post
A friend of mine is having problems with Stacked Upper Body. All that works are a few premixes. Customer Service told her it’s because there’s so much stuff on the DVD and that they’re not working on multi-disc players. Hers isn’t a multi-disc player.
This doesn’t sound good. Why put so much stuff on one disk if you know it tends to cause problems?

Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it? - Caroline Myss
Lannette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-19, 09:22 PM  
marki64

Here we go. I thought the dvd player excuse was old news. Really!? SNM still playing that game. Jeez.
marki64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-19, 09:42 PM  
Gibbee
VF Supporter

I haven't received mine yet but I realized this weekend I've never played my S&S series on the DVD player to check the disks. Looks like I will have to play the LITE discs given these problems.

STS Graduate
MET-Rx 180 Graduate
Gibbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-19, 10:06 PM  
Sara1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joni O View Post
Mine is not a multi-player disc either
Sara1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-19, 06:26 AM  
ChelePA

I had the same problem with Ice Rock’m Sock’m It did play on a different DVD player that I did not have in my workout room. And they told me it was my DVD player. They eventually sent me a new disc that actually worked in that player. My Xbox 😁.
ChelePA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-19, 06:54 AM  
bubbles76

I didn't play Upper Body all the way through, but did play through the warm up, some premixes halfway, and I checked that each menu item I chose played through some places. So far so good, but we'll see when I play all the way through. I did the same for the Pyramid dvd, and all seemed okay. I guess I'll know when I play them all the way through this week. I hope the premixes all work.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-19, 07:25 AM  
Sara1000

Bubbles you're probably OK as the issue seems to be the workouts won't even start. Good luck though
Sara1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-19, 07:30 AM  
sherry7899

I don't have mine yet, but of course I have a Sony Blu Ray player in our family room. It isn't a multi disc one, though. I could haul my weights to another room where we have a Magnavox player. I hope everyone is able to get the issue straightened out.

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cathe lite, itsyourdvdplayer, scratched dvds