Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-16-18, 11:49 AM  
Taramisu
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddj View Post
They stated this on the 9th: The LITE series is all about shorter workouts with premix options for those who want longer workouts or even shorter workouts. Most of the main workouts in the LITE series will come in around 33 to 45 minutes. PHA will probably come in around 43 minutes.
One of the main reasons why I preordered this series, just not into long workouts anymore. I am anxious for it, but will be patient for it.
Taramisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-18, 04:19 PM  
marki64

I like shorter workouts when I need them, but for some reason, Cathe's shorter workouts are missing something. In some of her newer ones, I find I needed to do add-ons and I don't like the "double it" pre mixes. I just am not ready to take it down to shorter intermediate workouts yet. Some days it's just what I need, but I have a sedentary job and I need some vigorous workouts for my week. I am glad I didn't pre order. I really could care less about the background. I don't know why she makes it a big deal. Big whoop.
marki64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-18, 05:24 PM  
hdw
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurajhawk View Post
Does Cathe provide rotation calendars with her sets?
Usually... yes. She also has a mix and match with other sets. For this one, most likely with the first ICE.
hdw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-18, 06:30 PM  
bubbles76

Quote:
Originally Posted by marki64 View Post
I like shorter workouts when I need them, but for some reason, Cathe's shorter workouts are missing something. In some of her newer ones, I find I needed to do add-ons and I don't like the "double it" pre mixes. I just am not ready to take it down to shorter intermediate workouts yet. Some days it's just what I need, but I have a sedentary job and I need some vigorous workouts for my week. I am glad I didn't pre order. I really could care less about the background. I don't know why she makes it a big deal. Big whoop.
For people like me who like backgrounds . Now, I'm not saying I won't buy or enjoy a Cathe workout that doesn't have the backdrops (music is a bigger motivator), but I really love the outdoor scenery. I'm glad she puts forth the effort. I'm with you on not liking doubles premixes. Not just the time, but I want to be done when it's over, not repeat everything all over again.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-18, 06:33 PM  
Boots

Is this the same backdrop that she used for Crossfire and To The Max?
Boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-18, 08:27 PM  
susan p
VF Supporter

My understanding is that this is an all new background. It's very nice, too. I like it.
(is this me posting on a Cathe thread? *slinks away*)
susan p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-18, 06:32 AM  
T2B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boots View Post
I thought it looked familiar but I was thinking it looked more like the Butts & Guts series. After checking my dvds, it does looks like Crossfire & To The Max. I like that background and I think Cathe only used it for those 2 dvds originally.

I have to admit I was not happy to see Jen, I wish she was in the back row. Looks like Amanda is not in this set either. I miss Amanda.

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-18, 07:12 AM  
buffmama

Hasn't Brenda earned her place in the front after all these years?!
Old 10-17-18, 08:59 AM  
lavna

Quote:
Originally Posted by T2B View Post
I have to admit I was not happy to see Jen, I wish she was in the back row. Looks like Amanda is not in this set either. I miss Amanda.
Jen often looks like she's struggling a lot! I was not a fan of Amanda though. She did not show much expression.
I wish Cedie could be back. If I had to pick a favorite, I would be her! But I like Jai and Brenda A LOT!
lavna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-18, 10:17 AM  
mamaste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boots View Post
It’s new.

Quote:
We're back to using giant photos as our backdrops in the LITE series. In the past we've always rented our backdrops from movie supply houses, but lately it's been hard to find scenes that we haven't used before that will work on our set and are damage free. So, for the first time we created our own backdrops for the LITE series featuring a sunny day in a wooded park scene.

Tags
cathe lite