Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-12-17, 08:28 PM  
wendug

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendug View Post
Looks like another good workout from Kelly! But I'll sub kettlebell swings for the medicine ball slam; I don't think my hardwood floors would appreciate those!
I'm reviving this thread to say I finally got around to Kelly's 888 workout yesterday and it was great! I did sub kettle bell swings for the medicine ball slam and it worked well. I felt a real sense of accomplishment finishing all 8 rounds.

Do you think Kelly will release any more RAW workouts since she'll be filming soon? I've done all but the hips and glutes RAW workout and enjoy them.
Old 08-13-17, 11:12 AM  
Gibbee
VF Supporter

She will be releasing more workouts, but she is also launching a subscription YouTube workout channel that will offer not only RAW workouts, but also the premixes from her DVD's that are only available on her DVD's. She recently posted a short video on Instagram and Facebook about her new venture.

STS Graduate
MET-Rx 180 Graduate
Gibbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-17, 12:30 PM  
wendug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibbee View Post
She will be releasing more workouts, but she is also launching a subscription YouTube workout channel that will offer not only RAW workouts, but also the premixes from her DVD's that are only available on her DVD's. She recently posted a short video on Instagram and Facebook about her new venture.
Thanks, Gibbee! I don't do Instagram or Facebook so I don't hear about these things! I might have to give in to her subscription YouTube channel.
Old 01-14-18, 07:52 PM  
CharM

52 minute Q&A w/Kelly and crew
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgjFsmUfS_s
CharM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-18, 07:27 AM  
Gibbee
VF Supporter

I tried the new RAW interval workout on Sunday. LOVED IT!!!! Just about a perfect mix of cardio, lighter weight training (she uses 7’s) and core.

I really enjoyed the crew interviews. Such a great bunch of ladies.

STS Graduate
MET-Rx 180 Graduate
Old 01-16-18, 11:12 AM  
Lori_Michigan

That Q & A was great! So fun to hear about the ladies! Kelly was really engaging and really down to earth. I am seriously considering signing up for her streaming service after watching that.

I thought Lori was related to Kelly in some way, I thought she was a sister-in-law perhaps? Aren't they both Coffey's? I could likely be wrong though, my mind is a sieve...
Lori_Michigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-18, 11:21 AM  
Gibbee
VF Supporter

Yes Lori’s last name is Coffey but they aren’t related. I remember asking KCM that question several years back. Just a lucky coincidence.

STS Graduate
MET-Rx 180 Graduate
Old 01-16-18, 11:34 AM  
Lori_Michigan

Thanks for clearing that up for me! All these years I thought she was a sister-in-law, I had no idea she was just a friend. Personally, I'm glad there's a "Lori" in the workouts, because I always feel like she's talking just to me
Lori_Michigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-18, 04:38 PM  
wendug

I really enjoyed that Q & A, too! I didn't realize Kelly was in her 50s; she looks much younger!
Old 01-16-18, 06:26 PM  
katmom

Has anyone subscribed to Kelly’s new fitness channel? I see she has a few raw workouts that are not on YouTube.

Tags
coffeyfit raw, kcm, kcm raw