Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-02-12, 08:56 AM  
kariev34

Ballet body DVDs rotation

Is anyone doing one of the rotations Leah posted for her DVDs? If so, have you seen any results? Which rotation option are you using?
kariev34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-12, 08:20 AM  
LaCatrina

I did the intermediate rotation. I love the DVDs, although the upper body one slays me, pretty much

I didn't measure or weigh myself before starting, so I can't say for sure if I lost pounds or inches for sure, but my clothes fit way better, and several people told me I look slimmer

Right now I'm combining the DVDs with the downloads and cardio intervals. I'm hoping for even better results now that I'm incorporating those cardio blasts with BB. HTH
Old 03-05-12, 10:48 AM  
mommyofjoeyp

I have been loosely following the intermediate rotation the past month (sometimes didn't get all the cardio in) and I definitely noticed changes in my abs/waist (my "trouble" spot) and my arms leaned out more and looked more defined. The previous month I did the P57 challenge from their Facebook page and I wasn't impressed with the results. My upper body looked more bulky from doing weights and upper body every day and I generally seemed a bit flabbier (I think from the lack of cardio I did that month since the time was spent doing P57 5 days per week and cardio only once per week). I did a Ballet Body rotation last spring/summer and loved the results. We went to Italy for a month in October and I was surprised when we looked at the photos and my arms looked so nicely defined and my legs long and lean. I think Ballet Body mixed with cardio gives me the best results of any program. I'm enjoying the DVD's since they are new and it's all laid out for you however I prefer the downloads since you can make your own new workouts and play your own playlist for music.
mommyofjoeyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-12, 05:01 PM  
kariev34

thanks guys. I would like to combine these with other workouts and see how it goes.

mommyofjoeyp: your results (especially the arm part) is what makes me want to do these dvds. I'm just unhappy with my arms and i keep lifting weights but i'm not getting that definition I want.
Old 03-14-12, 08:37 PM  
bayportsmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by kariev34 View Post
Is anyone doing one of the rotations Leah posted for her DVDs? If so, have you seen any results? Which rotation option are you using?
Can you tell me where this rotation is posted? I quickly glanced at the Ballet Body website and didn't see it.....
bayportsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-12, 08:41 PM  
kariev34

http://leahsaragofitness.com/category/question-answer/

Here ya go!
Old 03-14-12, 08:58 PM  
bayportsmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by kariev34 View Post
Thank you!
bayportsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-12, 07:50 AM  
flamingoo

Has anyone added Essentrics to these workouts?
flamingoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-12, 08:53 AM  
LeanneM

I've been using the workouts for about 1 1/2 weeks, and have already been noticing a difference in how much tighter I feel! I had wanted to follow the intermediate rotation, but my schedule has been such that I haven't been able to fit in too much of the extra cardio. That being said, I've been doing each workout twice a week and adding some extra cardio here and there, and have seen definite improvements!

I'll take measurements after I've completed another week or two, and will post the results.

Thanks to everyone for recommending these! I just Leah!
LeanneM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-12, 10:05 AM  
Cowgirl32

I just got these. They are very unique! I love that she spends so much time on stretching !

Tags
ballet body rotation