Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-10-12, 09:01 PM  
VainJane

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorajc View Post
The one that I ordered is the most recent version, the "Pro"....do you ladies know if that is the one you had? Geez....now I'm feelin' a bit sick to my stomach.
That's the one I had, but don't worry - like I said, you can return it for free within 30 days. So if you end up not keeping it, you haven't lost any money.

The reason I didn't like the foot pedals is because they make precise pilates foot placement difficult. After years of pilates training, I'm a stickler for form - I don't feel much benefit from exercises if I don't do them with proper form - and since this chair makes proper form difficult, it wasn't right for me.
VainJane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-12, 11:30 PM  
Marilyn

Mine was not the Pro. Maybe on the Pro there is more padding, kind of like the the Stamina Performers, the more you up grade, but thicker the padding on the bar. I didn't mean to scare you--to tell you the truth-I loved the workouts. (I had all the DVD's. And I wore very soft soled shoes and it worked fine. You could probably even wear some sort of ballet shoe-because in some of the DVD's she has those on. So don't worry!! If you like Pilates, I think you will enjoy this. I sold mine for a variety of reasons-and yes the foot bar was uncomfortable bare foot-but that was not one of the reasons I sold it.
Marilyn is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
malibu pilates