Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-16-10, 10:24 PM  
lreidgreen
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by F1mom View Post
And there's a lot of competition. You have to go in periodically and make sure others aren't beating you on price.

Also be prepared that some stuff is worth much less on Amazon.com than on eBay, such as Jari Love's Ripped.

Good rule of thumb for Amazon trading: if the lowest new/used price to sell is less than $2.00, you're better of trading it in. By the time you pay for a mailer, postage and fees, you net about the same. Downside: the trade in site doesn't care whether the DVD is new or used.
I just lowered my price on Trudie Styler's Warrior workout through Amazon yesterday and it sold today. I got it in a trade and really wanted it out of here so I didn't care that I only got $8 for it.

Leslie
lreidgreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-10, 06:44 AM  
zellybelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by evenstar View Post
My address is...
I need your address..

I checked out Amazon and not that I thought I would get rich and retire off of the deal but trading them for only a few dolllars each seems crazy.
zellybelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-10, 07:06 AM  
alisoncooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by zellybelly View Post
I checked out Amazon and not that I thought I would get rich and retire off of the deal but trading them for only a few dolllars each seems crazy.
This is why I'd rather ebay or sale on yayas. I always make a better profit. Amazon doesn't pay me enough to bother trading in.
alisoncooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-10, 07:53 AM  
Lulu Belle

If you don't want to sell them, then you could also offer them as a SASE here. You would not have to provide envelopes or stamps, people here would send all of that to you.
Lulu Belle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-10, 08:12 AM  
evenstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by zellybelly View Post
I need your address..

Just in case you're serious, I'm sending you my address!
evenstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-10, 09:52 AM  
Sassy
VF Supporter

You could check out SwapADVD.com

It's a trading site, where you post your videos and other people can request them. For each disk you send out, you get a credit - then you can use your credits to request other DVDs that have been posted.

You could just sit on your credits for a while and have some backlog for a time when you might want new ones, OR there's all kind of movies and seasons of TV shows on DVD you could get

"The only difference between the saint and the sinner is that every saint has a past and every sinner has a future." ~~~Oscar Wilde
Sassy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
amazon.com, amazon.com marketplace, dvds4vets.org, large collection, purging, swapadvd.com, yayas