Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-30-14, 03:53 PM  
Sandrine

Hello, again!

I'm bumping this to make sure that you knew that I'll be calling the check-in the "Verdict Challenge". I'll start the thread on Sunday evening, so it will be there to start checking in on Monday. If you missed it, I started another thread on the gd called "Got any exercise equipment gathering dust?" to introduce it.

Also, just wanted to congratulate Pat58 on her enabling skills. Amazon had all (I don't think there are any more!) of the Supreme Pilates workouts available through various marketplace sellers at very reasonable prices, so I've now got 7 workouts to play with next week!

I'm soooooo excited and looking forward to seeing everyone on Monday!
Sandrine
Sandrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-14, 08:28 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Sandrine how awesome that you got all of the videos! I took a vacation day tomorrow and took the day off Saturday from my second job, and one of my chores will be setting up the SP. Looking forward to it!
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-14, 08:57 PM  
Sandrine

Hi!
In case anyone is interested, we have decided to extend our challenge for 2 more weeks and everyone is welcome to use it to test any equipment or workouts, not just the reformer or malibu chair.

By the way, I issued my "verdict" on the Supreme Pilates today, after using it for 2 weeks: It's a keeper!! It met my expectations, and works well as both a complete workout and as an add-on. I've enjoyed working through the SP dvds, both Ellen Croft's and Mari Winsor's, and feel that I'm progressing with them, though it's too soon to say what the results might be. It also has a huge fun factor for me--I look forward to working with the sp enough that it overcomes any dread associated with having to move it to set it up. And, after 2 weeks, I've pretty much got set-up down to a science!

If you have workouts or equipment that you're on the fence about, please join us next week for the "Verdict Challenge: Part 2", on the Check-ins and Challenges page!
Sandrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-14, 11:13 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Great news, thank you Sandrine!
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
carroll krieff, malibu pilates, pilates power gym, pilates pro chair, supreme pilates, wunda chair