Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-17-14, 09:59 AM  
Richie

I'm enjoying this. It's all of 20 minutes without commercials so it's easy to watch. They are total bubbleheads but that's kinda cute (and it's obviously played up on camera, I suspect they are far more level-headed IRL).
The whole live together, work together, work with your fiance who also lives with you and your best friend is a recipe for disaster though - speaking from bitter personal experience!
Richie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-14, 11:38 AM  
CarlaVeg

I have not watched any episodes yet. I set up the DVR for last night's episode and I will watch it in the next few days. I am looking forward to it.

Carla
CarlaVeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-14, 01:10 PM  
moonbeam31

I love seeing how they made the DVDs and all the little things that happen and all the work that goes into this! I am having a fun time watching the show! I like them even more now!
moonbeam31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-14, 08:02 AM  
gigi

I watched another one. Not enough to keep me watching every episode but it is not as bad as my first impression.
Old 02-01-14, 12:25 PM  
mjs2052

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonbeam31 View Post
I love seeing how they made the DVDs and all the little things that happen and all the work that goes into this! I am having a fun time watching the show! I like them even more now!
I feel the same way. I've been doing their Love Your Body Valentine's Challenge as well as following the show, and I love them even more now. They seem genuine and caring in their desire to help others.

Melissa
mjs2052 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-14, 12:57 PM  
moonbeam31

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjs2052 View Post
I feel the same way. I've been doing their Love Your Body Valentine's Challenge as well as following the show, and I love them even more now. They seem genuine and caring in their desire to help others.
I am Loving their Love Your Body series- very good workouts indeed! They do seem caring and like regular girls!
moonbeam31 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
tiu, tone it up, toned up, tv fitness programs