Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-07-20, 11:01 AM  
suzanne63

I just wanted to let you know.I have not heard anything from them yet.
suzanne63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-20, 01:39 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzanne63 View Post
I just wanted to let you know.I have not heard anything from them yet.
what workouts of theirs do you own? we can create a rotation for you. what other workouts do you own from other instructors?

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-20, 02:43 PM  
suzanne63

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzar View Post
what workouts of theirs do you own? we can create a rotation for you. what other workouts do you own from other instructors?
hi I own their 3 Beach Babe DVDs.My sister gifted them to me.I thought they would have rotations like Jessica Smith and Cathe Friedrich do.But I don't see any.Maybe I am just missing them or something.
Old 07-07-20, 05:35 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
hi I own their 3 Beach Babe DVDs.My sister gifted them to me.I thought they would have rotations like Jessica Smith and Cathe Friedrich do.But I don't see any.Maybe I am just missing them or something.
on Amazon, a reviewer named Leanne said that there is no rotation included with any of the sets, but if you join their free email distribution list, you receive free rotations that incorporate the DVD workouts.

when you say you own "3 Beach Babe DVDs", do you mean you own the three series (from 2012, 2013, and 2015)? they have a 2014 series called "love your body" which is available free on youtube.

they also have 2 single workouts - the One Day Fat Blast and the one they did for Jane Fonda's series.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
Old 07-07-20, 05:40 PM  
bubbles76

Bzar I joined their list, but never received the rotations for the 3 Beach Babe dvds. I'm talking about the ones they did featuring just Karena and Karina and they were strictly on the beach . Not sure about the years they were released. That stinks that they never got back to you Suzanne.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-20, 05:55 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
That stinks that they never got back to you Suzanne.
i'm guessing that the email is un-manned, same for their FB. plus, it's been quite a while (5 years) since they released any new DVD series/sets, which leads one to believe that their organization is inactive.

this thread has tags on it, and many VFers have shared their rotations. rotations are un-magical - you can develop your own using a basic Cardio, Toning, Stretching pattern for the week.

Old 07-07-20, 06:11 PM  
suzanne63

Quote:
on Amazon, a reviewer named Leanne said that there is no rotation included with any of the sets, but if you join their free email distribution list, you receive free rotations that incorporate the DVD workouts.

when you say you own "3 Beach Babe DVDs", do you mean you own the three series (from 2012, 2013, and 2015)? they have a 2014 series called "love your body" which is available free on youtube.

they also have 2 single workouts - the One Day Fat Blast and the one they did for Jane Fonda's series.
Hi I own DVDs.Beach Babe 1 Beach Babe 2 and Beach babe 3.My sister got them for me because she knows I love the beach.
Old 07-07-20, 06:13 PM  
suzanne63

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
Bzar I joined their list, but never received the rotations for the 3 Beach Babe dvds. I'm talking about the ones they did featuring just Karena and Karina and they were strictly on the beach . Not sure about the years they were released. That stinks that they never got back to you Suzanne.
hi Maybe they eventually will.
Old 07-07-20, 07:31 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
hi Maybe they eventually will.
also, i think membership also gives you access to their forum - maybe the forum is active and has rotations in it?

give it a shot report back.

Old 07-07-20, 08:36 PM  
suzanne63

Quote:
also, i think membership also gives you access to their forum - maybe the forum is active and has rotations in it?

give it a shot report back.
Hi Ok.Thank You.

Tags
beach babe, karena dawn, katrina hodgson, tone it up