Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-21-13, 07:54 AM  
Rhonda

How long are these workouts? They sound good.
Rhonda
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-13, 08:23 AM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

Are there breakdowns of these anywhere? Times, etc. would be nice!

Carol
txhsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-13, 08:41 AM  
Missiscipi

I should do a breakdown for my records and to post here...just been lazy LOL. I will try to do that. I have to preview a few in the morning to pick out what I want to do so that is a pain.

No clips out there that I have seen.

They range from 40-60 mins with warmup and cooldown.

Today I did L2 Power 1. It is a level 4 class with 2 bells for most of it. I used 20lbx2 then 26lbx2. I tried to do 35x2 but my body said "oh hell no". I LOVED it. I know I will be sore tomorrow!
Missiscipi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-13, 09:41 AM  
momofcha

Great timing Rozy - I just pulled these out over the weekend and I'm adding them in....

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-13, 09:43 AM  
Missiscipi

Quote:
Originally Posted by shammy902 View Post
Great timing Rozy - I just pulled these out over the weekend and I'm adding them in....
Yay Sue! I think you will love them
Old 03-21-13, 09:49 AM  
SquishyMommy

Rozy,

I had wondered what had happened with your kettlebell workouts! When I first found vf you were one I always looked for in the forum posts. I kept checking your blog to see if it had been updated but didn't see any activity since last summer. I swear I'm not a stalker! LOL! Just wanted you to know that you've been a great inspiration to me and I trust that if you like a workout that I will too! Glad you are getting back into kettlebells. I finished RKS in December and was on a break while doing JMBR, but had to break out an RKS workout last night because I missed them. Looks like when I get my tax refund I'm going to be getting some new Skoggs. LOL!
Old 03-21-13, 09:52 AM  
Yoyogirl72

Bought these when they were first released and haven't even opened them. Will have to give them a whirl. Loved the original set and I like his style.
Yoyogirl72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-13, 09:57 AM  
Missiscipi

Quote:
Originally Posted by SquishyMommy View Post
Rozy,

I had wondered what had happened with your kettlebell workouts! When I first found vf you were one I always looked for in the forum posts. I kept checking your blog to see if it had been updated but didn't see any activity since last summer. I swear I'm not a stalker! LOL! Just wanted you to know that you've been a great inspiration to me and I trust that if you like a workout that I will too! Glad you are getting back into kettlebells. I finished RKS in December and was on a break while doing JMBR, but had to break out an RKS workout last night because I missed them. Looks like when I get my tax refund I'm going to be getting some new Skoggs. LOL!
Hey thanks! I kind of have been in a serious funk the past 6 months or so with working out.

I think you will like them. I had some issues with my grip diminishing and my hands were hurting. I have been using a hand gripper squeeze thingamajig for awhile now and I have better hand protection so I have been good so far thank goodness! My other love is Horizontal Conditioning but I have had to shelve that for awhile due to lower back pain that has been going on for a long time. I am hoping I can add that back in as well at some point. Kettlebells, horizontal conditioning and kickboxing are my passion!
Old 03-21-13, 01:38 PM  
katmom

I have the breakdowns scribbled on a yellow sticky pad in my fitness room. However, my schedule has been so hectic I have not gotten around to transferring them to my PC.
Old 03-21-13, 01:39 PM  
Missiscipi

Quote:
Originally Posted by katmom View Post
I have the breakdowns scribbled on a yellow sticky pad in my fitness room. However, my schedule has been so hectic I have not gotten around to transferring them to my PC.
come on with it then :P

Tags
kettlebell, skogg, skogg 2, skogg at home