Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-22-15, 03:01 PM  
pharma_gal

So how does Hoopla work? Do you get to download the video? Or is it just streaming? Since it's a loan I'm guessing even the download would expire after a while? Thanks!
pharma_gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-15, 07:29 PM  
mtngoat

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharma_gal View Post
So how does Hoopla work? Do you get to download the video? Or is it just streaming? Since it's a loan I'm guessing even the download would expire after a while? Thanks!
I think that you are supposed to be able to download to a mobile device. I have a tried a couple of times but after a few minutes saw no progress so cancelled. I may have just been too impatient. I assume that if you download something it would disappear after the rental period, much like an itunes rental does. I have only used streaming.

I have a cable that I use to connect my phone to a TV - that is how I have watched the movies and workouts I have borrowed. (Occasionally I watch something on my phone screen - but only if it's short and something only I'd be interested in).

Lacey (trying to convince Brent to take a Pilates class): C'mon Brent, don't you want to unify your mind and body?
Brent: Nah. I'm not gonna put all my eggs in one basket.
Corner Gas Season1 Episode 3 "Pilates Twist"
mtngoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-15, 10:11 AM  
sheepla
VF Supporter

My library has a great fitness dvd section because I donate them all my dvds that I am no longer using!
Old 02-23-15, 10:17 AM  
sherry7899

Sheila- I have donated Dvds to my library for their shelves. They have never ended up there. I think they sell them at our library book sales. When I asked about it I was told they did not have enough staff to catalog donated items.

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote