Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-03-16, 07:04 PM  
Tugger31

Bikini Body Guide 2

Has anyone completed the entire 12 week program? Results?

I've been meaning to start this program and finally did this week. I have only done 2 of the circuits, the Abs Circuit and the Arms Circuit and both were so much harder than I thought! I did the Ab Circuit 2 days ago and my abs are still sore if I sneeze today!! I like the intensity and simplicity of these and so far definitely feeling like I get a great workout in 28 minutes.

My main goal right now is fat loss and working on slimming my thighs.
Tugger31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-16, 07:50 PM  
gilbjeter

I did! I just loved it! This combined with weight watchers helped me to get off the weight I put on this past summer from too many indulgences. I also learned that I do need this type of training to keep my weight off. Too much lifting does not look good on my petite frame. It I love the resistance this program offers. For me, Kayla's workouts offer the best combo of cardio and resistance. And they are TOUGH! I am currently doing bbg1 now since I skipped over it initially and just jumped right into bbg 2.
gilbjeter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-16, 08:35 PM  
Tugger31

I am also petite and hoping these, combined with healthier eating, will debulk my meso-endo frame for the upcoming summer clothes! I also like the short length as I'm trying to be more consistent with working out in the mornings. Come summer we have alot of activities planned for after work so I want to get my workout done early!
Old 03-03-16, 11:39 PM  
edensmom

Me. Multiple rounds completed of both guides in the last 18 months. It's a staple of my workout routine.
edensmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-16, 08:09 AM  
Tugger31

I did the Arm Circuit the other day after work b/c I wanted to give my lower body a break and wanted something "easier". I was amazed when I was lying on the floor, breathing heavy and sweating like a pig lol. There was one ab exercise in the first circuit that I ended up replacing with bicep curls b/c my abs were still sore from the Ab Circuit 2 days prior! My upper body definitely has a nice soreness the day after, so happy about that. I was leary about doing this type of training since I am used to Cathe and more focused lifting. I used 10 lbs for the bicep curls, 3's for the shoulder work and a 15 lb kb for the squat/overhead press exercise. All the other exercises were using body weight. I'm definitely going to stick with this program and see what kind of results I get!

Tags
bikini body guide, kayla itsines