Old 06-06-13, 05:06 AM  
Taxed

I'd also be interested in the check-in.
Taxed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-13, 10:07 AM  
LeanneM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisarah View Post
Joining in on the LOVE for JNL! I've actually started the rotation March 29 & am on the 6th week - it's taking me longer because I only do about 4 per week as I teach 4 other classes on other days. I have NEVER been able to even come close to following a rotation before & I don't want this one to end! I plan to post my final results after I complete the rotation but I'm very excited already because:
1) I am down to a weight on the scale that I haven't seen in over 2.5 years
2) I just bought a pair of shorts in a size 4 (I was an 8 when I started). My goal size is/was a solid 6, which i seem to be! :

More info: I did start paying closer attention to "diet" about 3 weeks ago which has helped I'm sure. I've been exercising regularly & teaching fitness classes for over 18 years but these workouts really seem to do my body good!

Totally agree with the Laura London & Wicked Willy comments - they're both a little over the top! Not that JNL isn't, but it is HER show so she's allowed

Anyone who's interested, we have a JNL checkin - which hasn't seen alot of activity but I'd be happy to revive it!

Lisa, those are fantastic results! On your non-JNL days (when you're teaching), are your workouts mostly strength or mostly cardio? Have you been doing just one JNL workout a day to get those results?

I've been combining JNL and Glutecentric, and feel like I've already lost a bit of weight this past week. My arms have more definition than they've had recently.
LeanneM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-13, 10:27 AM  
5pugmom

I have a zillion posts on the boards about how much i LOVE this set!! Started December 31st and I am the smallest I have EVER been and it just keeps getting better!!! Some days I just lok in the mirror and am amazed at what my body looks like now. I have done every thing out there with little to no results. These days I am keeping the belt companies in business because I have been buyng so many to keep my pants up!! Glad you are all enjoying it and getting results!!!
5pugmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-13, 11:21 AM  
LeanneM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5pugmom View Post
I have a zillion posts on the boards about how much i LOVE this set!! Started December 31st and I am the smallest I have EVER been and it just keeps getting better!!! Some days I just lok in the mirror and am amazed at what my body looks like now. I have done every thing out there with little to no results. These days I am keeping the belt companies in business because I have been buyng so many to keep my pants up!! Glad you are all enjoying it and getting results!!!
That is so wonderful!! What wonderful results!! Your earlier posts inspired me to re-order it!
Old 06-06-13, 01:39 PM  
5pugmom

So..I don't watch the work outs. I actually use a mirror propped up on a side table to work out in front of, with the TV playing the workout out of the corner of my eye, with the music louder option on. So..I hear what she is saying, but never paid attention to the people (except when she calls out Joey-because that's one of my dogs names, and he always perks up when she yells "JOEY!") So today, when I did my workouts, I had to tuen and look to see who Laura London was. Um..okay..i really have not been paying attention to the people. All this time, I thought Laura London and Glaxia were the same person. They all look like just a brunette out of the corner of my eye. WHo knew!!!
Old 06-06-13, 03:15 PM  
lisarah

Here is the JNL check-in (if it works):

http://forum.videofitness.com/showth...75#post2240575

I also use the music louder option & workout with one eye on the mirror.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeanneM View Post
Lisa, those are fantastic results! On your non-JNL days (when you're teaching), are your workouts mostly strength or mostly cardio? Have you been doing just one JNL workout a day to get those results?
I teach: one water running (cardio), one yoga-lates, one power yoga, one boot camp (cardio & strength). and lately I've been using JNL format for my boot camp class & they love it - although we don't have free weights, only steps & tubing.

I have only been doing one JNL per day but sometimes I'll add a yoga or lately a short kettlebell (love keith webber's first dvd). i usually go heavy on the weights. Sometimes i do a jnl on a day i teach as well - esp on water running day. DH says my shoulders & arms look really good! Funny, bc usually get more compliments on my legs.

Just bought myself a gymboss timer but i really want a cordless rope!

Do or do not...there is no try. ~Yoda

Think lightly of yourself and deeply of the world. ~Miyamoto Musashi

Group Fitness Instructor
BS in Kinesiology
lisarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-13, 04:38 PM  
LeanneM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisarah View Post
Here is the JNL check-in (if it works):

http://forum.videofitness.com/showth...75#post2240575

I also use the music louder option & workout with one eye on the mirror.

I teach: one water running (cardio), one yoga-lates, one power yoga, one boot camp (cardio & strength). and lately I've been using JNL format for my boot camp class & they love it - although we don't have free weights, only steps & tubing.

I have only been doing one JNL per day but sometimes I'll add a yoga or lately a short kettlebell (love keith webber's first dvd). i usually go heavy on the weights. Sometimes i do a jnl on a day i teach as well - esp on water running day. DH says my shoulders & arms look really good! Funny, bc usually get more compliments on my legs.

Just bought myself a gymboss timer but i really want a cordless rope!
Thanks for all the great info and congrats on your great results! The classes you teach sound like so much fun!

I use a regular jump rope, but just ordered a cordless one so I can do fancier steps.
Old 06-07-13, 06:29 AM  
marymacbaby

Finally caved. Bummed the jump rope did not come with basic order, which was $140 with shipping. Not cheap. Have not been able to find it cheaper. I have looked online and 5 targets.

Looking forward to it!
marymacbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-13, 09:27 AM  
5pugmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymacbaby View Post
Finally caved. Bummed the jump rope did not come with basic order, which was $140 with shipping. Not cheap. Have not been able to find it cheaper. I have looked online and 5 targets.

Looking forward to it!
I didn't get the jump rope either. For all the standing cardio (jump rope, scissors, high knees, high kicks) anything where I am vertical-I use weighted gloves. Depending on the workout-I use .75lb per hand from an old Beachbody set, or 2 pound per hand for all of them instead of a jumprope and it reallys adds a kick. I ALWAYS use the 2 pounders for the entire TKO cardio one. If you have those laying around, maybe give them a try. WHen i first started JNL, I could only use the lighter ones. Now, unless it's a workout with a LOT of plyo, I try to use the 2 pounders for everything.
Old 06-07-13, 06:16 PM  
marymacbaby

Great idea, I think I still have those cathe weighted gloves and also those donuts that are 1 and 2 lbs. they fit over my hands or on wrists, nice and soft.
marymacbaby is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cordless jump rope, jennifer nicole lee, jnl fusion, jump roping