Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-10-19, 01:17 PM  
Izzy

I too totally support CS/Essentrics. I think I have all seasons but 11 and 12. In fact I just bought back up copies of 6 and 7 since they said they will not be making any more copies of these, once they are gone, they are gone.

I would purchase downloads because then I own them. I understand streaming is the way of the movement now but at some point folks are going to realize that over time you are paying for something that you don't own and the demand maybe more downloads. This is one of the reasons I don't go to live classes. Well, except if there was a Jackie B Essentrics in my neighborhood, I would go to that. . I prefer to workout at home and I want to be able to choose what my focus is that day. For example, yoga classes in my area. There are very few and they are mostly offered during the day. I can't go during the day. So I have yoga dvd's so I can do yoga when I want to and do the practice I want to vs being tied to the instructors schedule.
Izzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-19, 02:12 PM  
VainJane

I just signed up for ETV last night because I wanted to add something new into my Pilates/Ellen Barrett/Jessica Smith routine, and I did Alexa's workout and loved it! Can anyone recommend similar ETV workouts (30 minutes give or take, all standing, no props)? Their browsing/filtering feature isn't the greatest, and it will take time to go through all the workouts.
VainJane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-19, 02:53 PM  
JackieB
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by VainJane View Post
I just signed up for ETV last night because I wanted to add something new into my Pilates/Ellen Barrett/Jessica Smith routine, and I did Alexa's workout and loved it! Can anyone recommend similar ETV workouts (30 minutes give or take, all standing, no props)? Their browsing/filtering feature isn't the greatest, and it will take time to go through all the workouts.
Amanda's posture...then just stop when she goes to the chair. I like Alexa's other one, also. And Meg's AM workout is all standing I believe.

Play around and have fun!

Certified Essentrics Instructor, Level 4---February 2017
Yoga Tune Up Roll Model Method Practitioner---December 2021

"Movement is a privilege. You don't have to exercise. You get to exercise. Visit a person whose mobility is severely limited, and you'll appreciate the distinction. Do what you can, count yourself lucky, heal yourself in the process." Essentrics Colorado
JackieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-19, 03:17 PM  
VainJane

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieB View Post
Amanda's posture...then just stop when she goes to the chair. I like Alexa's other one, also. And Meg's AM workout is all standing I believe.

Play around and have fun!
Thank you, Jackie!
VainJane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-19, 09:38 PM  
JackieB
VF Supporter

Oh I forgot Gail's Waist is also all standing 30 minutes. It's under exclusive workouts...all those beach ones.

Sahra's Standing Strength workout from Stretch and Strength in Motion is also a good one.

I have LOTS of favorite episodes. I'd have to go through my notebook. Like Season 7 episode 20 is a favorite. 820, also.

Certified Essentrics Instructor, Level 4---February 2017
Yoga Tune Up Roll Model Method Practitioner---December 2021

"Movement is a privilege. You don't have to exercise. You get to exercise. Visit a person whose mobility is severely limited, and you'll appreciate the distinction. Do what you can, count yourself lucky, heal yourself in the process." Essentrics Colorado
JackieB is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
essentrics tv