Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-07-13, 03:51 AM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nora View Post
To me, the best part of the clip provided by suegy3 is the studio audience reaction, or lack thereof.

So if you already watched it focused on TA and OZ, try focusing on the audience. I found it funny....but maybe it's just me! They are less than impressed.
I noticed that too.
Lucky Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-13, 04:35 AM  
PhyllisG

Did I hear Tracey say she is now developing a meal delivery service that will bring prepared food straight to your door nationally? Wonder what that would cost. Has anyone tried her shakes? They are very expensive. Just curious.
PhyllisG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-13, 04:52 AM  
kariev34

I thought Tracy did great! I don't do her workouts (right now) but I always want to go back to a rotation after seeing her LOL. I got up to level 6 of omni and dropped out. Maybe I will recommit.
kariev34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-13, 06:42 AM  
isebelleg44

Quote:
Originally Posted by nora View Post
To me, the best part of the clip provided by suegy3 is the studio audience reaction, or lack thereof.

So if you already watched it focused on TA and OZ, try focusing on the audience. I found it funny....but maybe it's just me! They are less than impressed.
I did notice that no one laughed at Dr Oz's jokes. I though the exercises looked great and made me want to check out her workouts, where I had zero interest before.

Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
~Attributed to both T.H. Thompson and John Watson
isebelleg44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-13, 06:51 AM  
caligurl

some of those moves looked like a shoulder injury in the making to me......
it is NOT against the rules to say DIET on this forum!
-----
"VFers have a right to post negative opinions about an instructor,
and there is not a limit on the number of times they do so".
- WWWendy

-----
"...no matter how unpopular you perceive your opinion to be, we guarantee you
are not the only one here who holds that opinion, and you should feel free to express it."
- WWWendy via forum guidelines
caligurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-13, 06:54 AM  
carres1973

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhyllisG View Post
Did I hear Tracey say she is now developing a meal delivery service that will bring prepared food straight to your door nationally? Wonder what that would cost. Has anyone tried her shakes? They are very expensive. Just curious.
I saw comments on her FB page that it was going to be $50 or $60/day. I am not sure that is accurate.

On her Dr. Oz segment, I thought she looked ADORABLE. I have a hair appointment on Saturday and am seriously contemplating cutting my hair (currently at the middle of my back). Hers looked adorable at shoulder length.

Carrie
carres1973 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-13, 06:58 AM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

I thought the exercises looked good too. And she actually explained what she was doing which I thought was really helpful. Like when she was doing the arm movements and said push push, grab grab. I tried it and it felt good. When I just watch other clips of her workouts where she's not talking the moves look silly to me but in this clip it made sense!

LOL, nora. I noticed the audience too. The older ladies in the front row were not impressed to say the least.

Much more interested in her workouts now. Maybe something like teen meta to try her out on the cheap.
summer breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-13, 07:27 AM  
Joni O
VF Supporter

Ugh! I deleted it from my DVR by mistake. It was right under General Hospital! I'll have to watch online.
Joni O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-13, 07:41 AM  
fuzzie
VF Supporter

The other part of her interview is now on YT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDgpvDWo5mo
fuzzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-13, 09:24 AM  
bee
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by summer breeze View Post
I thought the exercises looked good too. And she actually explained what she was doing which I thought was really helpful. Like when she was doing the arm movements and said push push, grab grab. I tried it and it felt good. When I just watch other clips of her workouts where she's not talking the moves look silly to me but in this clip it made sense!

LOL, nora. I noticed the audience too. The older ladies in the front row were not impressed to say the least.

Much more interested in her workouts now. Maybe something like teen meta to try her out on the cheap.
Yep, she did much better with explaining the moves, and I also liked how she combined upper and lower body in ways I haven't seen done -- maybe that's how Continuity is? I only got the very beginning of Continuity and I'm one of those who didn't like it because I really liked the format of meta. I don't want to jump into Continuity at this point, but wish she'd do a new Mat dvd with the combination moves!!

I also noticed the audience -- it seemed so awkward!
bee is offline   Reply With Quote