Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-26-20, 11:24 AM  
muffins135

You are correct. However, at the end of the day she is the overseer of her business.
muffins135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-20, 01:00 PM  
ncl

To the OP, which series were you talking about in your question? the latest series available (which is the studio series?) or the one coming out. I just realized this thread might have become something entirely unintended.
ncl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-20, 01:56 PM  
prettyinpink

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncl View Post
To the OP, which series were you talking about in your question? the latest series available (which is the studio series?) or the one coming out. I just realized this thread might have become something entirely unintended.
I think the last ones she did were not the Studio Series. Did they have a title? They were the Grand Totals. Just before that the Metabolic and Core Movements, and the Stronger Longer 1 and 2.

Tracie still has her own gym with PT clients and classes. I got the idea the DVDs are more of a supplementary side business. I didn’t preorder her new series but I really enjoyed everything else of hers I have tried, including most of the DVDs from the 3 series I mentioned,
prettyinpink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-20, 03:47 PM  
fanofladyvols

Quote:
Originally Posted by muffins135 View Post
You are correct. However, at the end of the day she is the overseer of her business.
Oh I agree. I just know from personal experience that sometimes the butt can be too close to kick

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-20, 07:27 AM  
Rhonda

Quote:
I received an email from Tracie this afternoon...

“Our replicator has the masters & they are getting everything replicated Monday-Wednesday next week. I did my best to meet our deadlines but the holidays & my "new" editor caused a lot of delay that I could not avoid. We are sending an email over the weekend that we will be shipping Feb 1-5. If you are sure you want a refund I will honor that. I apologize if we have not responded to your FB question. I don't monitor that but I will speak with the gentleman that does. He gets a little overwhelmed with the volume of our FB conversations so perhaps he missed your post.”

I opted for the refund. Too much blaming other people. A FB post with an update would have gone a long way especially when you said you would ship prior
To New Years Eve. There is hardly any FB conversati9ns going in...how could her employee be overwhelmed?
Can I ask what email you used? I still don't have an answer from her and would like to cancel my order. Thanks!
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-20, 10:59 AM  
frogribbit
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonda View Post
Can I ask what email you used? I still don't have an answer from her and would like to cancel my order. Thanks!
Ditto.
frogribbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-20, 11:40 AM  
Messe

Did anyone receive the promised email update over the weekend?

You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have. — Maya Angelou
Messe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-20, 12:12 PM  
muffins135

I used the two email addresses I could find and I forget which one bounced back...

traciemathewes@gmail.com
info@tracielongfitness.com

Not surprised there was no update.
muffins135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-20, 01:27 PM  
frogribbit
VF Supporter

Quote:
I used the two email addresses I could find and I forget which one bounced back...

traciemathewes@gmail.com
info@tracielongfitness.com

Not surprised there was no update.
info@tracielongfitness.com is the one that bounced back for me.

ETA: Her reply to me:
I apologize. We are announcing the shipping for next today.

I had a new editor who was not equipped for the project. The holidays were a wreck. And my X husband had open heart surgery to remove a malignant tumor.

It's been one thing after another. I will cancel your order.
frogribbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-20, 02:05 PM  
cataddict
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by frogribbit View Post
info@tracielongfitness.com is the one that bounced back for me.

ETA: Her reply to me:
I apologize. We are announcing the shipping for next today.

I had a new editor who was not equipped for the project. The holidays were a wreck. And my X husband had open heart surgery to remove a malignant tumor.

It's been one thing after another. I will cancel your order.
That is an odd response, IMHO. I understand you wanting to cancel. I was interested in this project when it was announced but didn't order. Hope the DVDs arrive soon for those that keep their orders and look forward to reviews!
cataddict is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
tracie long