Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 12-20-17, 02:01 PM  
Karen Beckwith
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceQueen07 View Post
I don't have BBOD and have never tried Autumn workouts before, but these are free right now so I decided to try. I really enjoyed the first workout. Time went by fast and I liked her as an instructor. Looking forward to doing the other ones. Does anyone know if the 80 day Obsession will be available on dvds or is only for streaming.
These are free right now? How does that work?

"Comfort zones are very often expanded by discomfort." - Mimi Solaire
Karen Beckwith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-17, 02:19 PM  
IceQueen07

I don't have the link since I'm at work, but I just googled A Little Obessed and it gave me a BBoD link and it let me create an account for free and then I had access to the workouts.

**Candice**
IceQueen07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-17, 07:44 PM  
macska
VF Supporter

After the 2nd day I'm convinced it is a beginner workout series. I was so hoping for something a little more serious. I feel like I'm wasting my time.

"You finish when you are done not when you are tired."
David Goggins
macska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-17, 09:00 PM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by macska View Post
After the 2nd day I'm convinced it is a beginner workout series. I was so hoping for something a little more serious. I feel like I'm wasting my time.
Correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe ALO is to prepare you for 80DO which is definitely more for advanced. I’m thankful for ALO as it’s just what I need right now

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-17, 04:03 AM  
IceQueen07

I haven’t been able to access them since the first day so I’m a little disappointed. I don’t want to subscribe and then find out I don’t like them. I tried chatting with them and it didn’t help. It says they are available and then when I try to play it wants me to pick a plan to buy. Anyone else have this problem?

**Candice**
IceQueen07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-17, 10:04 AM  
Kathy G
VF Supporter

Macska I agree, ALO is similar to 21 Day Fix in intensity. I think 80 Day Obsession will be tougher or at least it looks that way in the clips (and in the last phase Autumn looks like she's holding 20 or 25 lb dumbbells so hopefully it's more challenging).

Candice, I'm not sure what's going on with the BBOD trial. Was it for 30 days or a week? I subscribed to the yearly package (which is a pretty good deal now with all of the workouts being available).

Well, I still had buffering issues yesterday (but not as bad as on Wednesday). It took me an extra 5 minutes to do the workout....grrrr. I didn't even try it this morning because it's frustrating and I feel like I'm wasting my workout time. I ordered an hdmi cable for my iPad Mini from Amazon. It's being delivered on Saturday. Hopefully this will work and I can stream the workouts from the downloads (off the BBOD app). If it works, this is what I'll have to do for the entire 80 Day Obsession plan to avoid the buffering. Ugh.

Kathy
(1) 50k
(10) Marathons
(2) 20 milers
(3) 25k’s
(16) Half Marathons
(1) 20k
(6) 10 milers
(1) 15k
Kathy G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-17, 10:39 AM  
macska
VF Supporter

Sorry about all the technical issues. I have the BBOD app and I had no problem with the videos.
Maybe my expectation was very high after the H&C series that I truly loved. I never did the 21 Day program.

"You finish when you are done not when you are tired."
David Goggins
macska is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
80 day obsession, a little obsessed, autumn calabrese, bbod, beachbody on demand