Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-07-17, 08:38 AM  
momofcha

A Little Obsessed

Did anyone do the first workout yesterday "Total Body Core"?

I did it this morning and I liked it a lot. I think if this is the precursor to 80 Day Obsession the program is going to be intense! I know it's geared as an advanced program, but I was huffing and puffing during this one!

I'm surprised there is no talk of it, but maybe no one else is interested?

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-17, 09:15 AM  
ealakey
VF Supporter

I only had a chance to preview it, and it looked like there were a few moves from CLX Burn, but updated a little. I liked the speed of the workout. I wish they would leave the clips up longer.

~Beth
ealakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-17, 12:38 PM  
horusosiris

I did the Day 2 Booty Live workout and I loved it. There were some new moves (at least to me) and I like the way the workout alternated the use of bands and dumbbells. I am not an Autumn fan at all but I did like her in this workout. I think that Autumn was running out of time because the final set of exercises and the stretch seemed rushed. I believe that I am going to like 80 Day Obsession. I did not realize that the workouts from these five days will not be in the finalized program. They are just a sneak peak of some of the exercises or practice workouts. Now I am excited for the final program release in January.
horusosiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-17, 12:41 PM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by horusosiris View Post
I did the Day 2 Booty Live workout and I loved it. There were some new moves (at least to me) and I like the way the workout alternated the use of bands and dumbbells. I am not an Autumn fan at all but I did like her in this workout. I think that Autumn was running out of time because the final set of exercises and the stretch seemed rushed. I think that I am going to like 80 Day Obsession. I did not realize that the workouts from these five days will not be in the finalized program. They are just a sneak peak of some of the exercises or practice workouts. Now I am excited for the final program release in January.
I just previewed the booty one and I agree - it looked awesome!

Old 11-07-17, 01:10 PM  
mrsyancy

I want to subscribe to BBOD to do these, but I dont like that it says the workouts will only be available for 24 hours after. Does anyone know anymore about this?
Old 11-07-17, 02:00 PM  
horusosiris

For The Little Obsessed Sneak Peak the workouts will only be available for 24 hours. Beachbody does this with all of their sneak peaks. When the full program is released, all of the workouts will remain available. You should probably wait until the full program is released to subscribe to BBOD so that you can do them whenever you desire.
horusosiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-17, 03:35 PM  
momofcha

Did you guys see there are spotify playlists for these workouts???

This is so freaking cool!

I was able to find the rest of the workouts:

Day 1 - Total Body Core
Day 2 - Booty
Day 3 - AAA
Day 4 - Cardio Core
Day 5 - Legs

Old 11-07-17, 09:21 PM  
mrsyancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by horusosiris View Post
For The Little Obsessed Sneak Peak the workouts will only be available for 24 hours. Beachbody does this with all of their sneak peaks. When the full program is released, all of the workouts will remain available. You should probably wait until the full program is released to subscribe to BBOD so that you can do them whenever you desire.
Oh ok. I didn't know that. That's what I'll do then. I'll just wait until the full program is released. Or I'll just go ahead and subscribe to bbod and take advantage of some of the other programs. Decisions, decisions. Thank you very much
Old 11-07-17, 09:58 PM  
Loriann

I did both yesterday's and today's workouts along with my other regularly scheduled workouts. They are only 30 minutes long, but you get a good workout in that time.

I thought both had creative moves (to me anyway) and I really liked using the bands. I thought today's was easier than yesterday's. Yesterday I was breathing heavier than I thought I should be given the moves. It is kind of sneaky....

Today there was a move where you stood with the loop under around your foot and you bend down to grasp the loop with your opposite hand and then come up to a full stand. She says in 80 day Obsession that by the end we will be doing that move standing on one leg

So it will definitely progress. I have not done her other workouts. I thought she was fine in these so far. I look forward to trying the full program in January.

Oh and thanks for the playlist. Maybe I can try it tomorrow. The lack of music in these is a little odd to me.
Lori
Old 11-07-17, 10:42 PM  
mamaste

The workouts being filmed and previewed now are from A Little Obsessed, which is the teaser program coming out the first week of December. It's only 5 workouts. The full program, 80 Day Obsession, comes out in January. Those workouts have already been filmed. Music will probably be added during editing.

Tags
80 day obsession, autumn calabrese, resistance bands