Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-03-17, 07:44 PM  
alisoncooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lannette View Post
Are you streaming? If you are I can try to find and point you toward a session where they show a substitution at the barre. (It's too hard to describe. I think you'd do better to see it.
Callanetics Basics with Lacey has a modification done at the barre.
alisoncooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-17, 07:55 PM  
Lannette

Thanks Alison!

Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it? - Caroline Myss
Lannette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-17, 10:44 PM  
JeepGirl

Thank you Lannette!
JeepGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-17, 12:28 AM  
Fidget Queen

Quote:
I just noticed that the new DVD has been added to the streaming area.

One workout is listed under the beginner area, one under Intermediate and one in the advanced area.

There's a paper clip, which normally means additional info or a download. I'm just finishing up downloading (ever soooooo slowly) a WO I purchased yesterday. Once it's done I'll check out the additional info.

ETA: There's a new Sandra Hanna Intermediate session as well. I wonder if that's on the 30 day DVD?

Your breakdown is perfect!! I'm a long time member of Sandra's sites, but this new site is NOT working with my internet.

Where is the paperclip? I just can't see it I'd love to purchase these to download, because streaming them has become so infuriating it's ruining it for me. And I ADORE LOVE and WORSHIP Sandra, so I don't want to stop
Fidget Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-17, 05:36 AM  
Lannette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fidget Queen View Post
Your breakdown is perfect!! I'm a long time member of Sandra's sites, but this new site is NOT working with my internet.

Where is the paperclip? I just can't see it I'd love to purchase these to download, because streaming them has become so infuriating it's ruining it for me. And I ADORE LOVE and WORSHIP Sandra, so I don't want to stop
I'm sorry that the site doesn't work with your internet. I have had the same issue with other sites. I can't stream Barre3. I'm pretty sure you've already seen THIS PAGE but will post the link just in case because it's helped others.

The paper clip ended up being a PDF of the Booklet that comes with the DVD. I see the paper clip on the upper left corner of the thumbnail and when I launch the WO to stream it, I can see it on the left side by scrolling down below the screen.

I didn't have to sign out to see the three Countdown WOs or Sandra's new ones. The Countdowns are split up with one being in the beginner section, one in intermediate and one in advanced. If you want to purchase the other WOs and you are signed up for streaming you need to sign out to purchase them.

Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it? - Caroline Myss
Old 01-04-17, 08:50 AM  
mandie123

Thanks Lannette,I'll try staying higher in the position.I can stream the prob is where I live now not alot of choices for internet service,so I have to use a jet pack for unline,which doesn't have unlimited sevice.I can pay for more when it goes out,and usually end up doing,but it gets expensive!I MISS my streaming!)
Old 01-04-17, 01:05 PM  
gladgirl

Thank you for this thread...so informative. Appreciate your work and the responses from others.
gladgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-17, 01:39 PM  
Fidget Queen

Quote:
I'm sorry that the site doesn't work with your internet. I have had the same issue with other sites. I can't stream Barre3. I'm pretty sure you've already seen THIS PAGE but will post the link just in case because it's helped others.

The paper clip ended up being a PDF of the Booklet that comes with the DVD. I see the paper clip on the upper left corner of the thumbnail and when I launch the WO to stream it, I can see it on the left side by scrolling down below the screen.

I didn't have to sign out to see the three Countdown WOs or Sandra's new ones. The Countdowns are split up with one being in the beginner section, one in intermediate and one in advanced. If you want to purchase the other WOs and you are signed up for streaming you need to sign out to purchase them.

Ah! Thank you I will sign out and try again.

I can stream Netflix and Youtube no problem at all, but where I currently live, most other sites are not doable.

As it stands, I've been going to my parents' house to do Callanetics - or I go there and let the video play, then leave the page open when I go home and start at the beginning. As long as my computer can handle having that open so long, it works most of the time. But isn't always doable.

I might, for now, cancel my streaming and purchase the downloads. Then reassess when I move. I like supporting Sandra.
Fidget Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-17, 05:19 AM  
Lannette

Quote:
Originally Posted by gladgirl View Post
Thank you for this thread...so informative. Appreciate your work and the responses from others.
You're welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fidget Queen View Post
Ah! Thank you I will sign out and try again.

I can stream Netflix and Youtube no problem at all, but where I currently live, most other sites are not doable.

As it stands, I've been going to my parents' house to do Callanetics - or I go there and let the video play, then leave the page open when I go home and start at the beginning. As long as my computer can handle having that open so long, it works most of the time. But isn't always doable.

I might, for now, cancel my streaming and purchase the downloads. Then reassess when I move. I like supporting Sandra.
I'm sorry to hear that. That's how we are for most sites.

Mandie It must be really expensive! I was amazed at the size of the high def files.

Old 01-08-17, 05:30 PM  
alisoncooks

So far, I've done:
Callanetics Basics (Lacey)
Body Beautiful (Sandra)
35 minute workout with Adelaide
Pure Callanetics (Lacey)

I finished Pure about 15 minutes ago, and I am still quivering all over. Whew! Really, really good. I felt Basics and Body Beautiful were a little rushed, but this really had the set-up time that I was needing.

I just discovered (under Callan's videos) the Secrets of Callanetics. WOW! How awesome! For those that were looking for modifications, this is where it's at! I was needing a standing modification for the pelvic tilts and scoops (I'm 1-year out from knee surgery and still can't put weight directly on my knees). This video had EXACTLY what I was looking for. Great form tips for all the moves.
alisoncooks is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
callan pinckney, callanetics, lacey kondi, pretzel, sandra hanna