Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 12-02-15, 12:24 PM  
SeptemberGirl

I really hate how tempting this workout set is... The logical part of me says to wait until a lot more reviews come in and think it over carefully, but then the vidiot part of me is ready with credit card in-hand to place the order.
SeptemberGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-15, 12:49 PM  
mle777

I really just want the Sagi workouts from the basic set and the Sagi workouts from the deluxe set. I just don't click with Autumn.

These are the deluxe workouts, I'm assuming the 1st and 3rd are Sagi and 2nd and 4th are Autumn?

HAMMER BUILD UP

Five exercises work five muscle groups to hammer muscular definition, stabilization, strength, and stamina.

POWER CHISEL

Get ripped from head to toe with hardcore resistance training, isometric holds, and powerful plyometrics.

15 MIN LEG HAMMER

15 minutes is all you need to fire up your quads, hamstrings, glutes, and calves for maximum strength and power.

15 MIN GLUTE CHISEL

Quickly sculpt a round, firm backside with intense strength and power exercises, for a lower body that makes jaws drop.

3x Tough Mudder
mle777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-15, 01:22 PM  
catcrazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeptemberGirl View Post
I really hate how tempting this workout set is... The logical part of me says to wait until a lot more reviews come in and think it over carefully, but then the vidiot part of me is ready with credit card in-hand to place the order.
Haha that is me too!
catcrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-15, 01:24 PM  
Karen Beckwith
VF Supporter

I'm still debating with myself but leaning toward waiting and trying them through Kineticflix.

"Comfort zones are very often expanded by discomfort." - Mimi Solaire
Karen Beckwith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-15, 01:29 PM  
RoccoLuv

Quote:
Originally Posted by mle777 View Post
I really just want the Sagi workouts from the basic set and the Sagi workouts from the deluxe set. I just don't click with Autumn.
Me too! & oh my gosh I don't want more containers! The workouts being under 45 min is pretty attractive though. & the free shipping is making me feel pressured to buy these NOW
Graduate of p90x (2x), Insanity (2x), P90X+, CLX, STS, Turbo Fire, Asylum 1 & 2, JNL Fusion, Body Beast, Xtrain, Fitness is Function Kbell, Cathe Ripped with Hiit. Currently doing Edge Booty Extreme 2.
RoccoLuv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-15, 04:16 PM  
SeptemberGirl

Yes, that free shipping is one of the main factors making me want to buy sooner than later. Does anyone know how long the free shipping period is? It's probably already out there but I don't think I saw a date.
SeptemberGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-15, 05:08 PM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by mle777 View Post

These are the deluxe workouts, I'm assuming the 1st and 3rd are Sagi and 2nd and 4th are Autumn?

HAMMER BUILD UP

Five exercises work five muscle groups to hammer muscular definition, stabilization, strength, and stamina.

POWER CHISEL

Get ripped from head to toe with hardcore resistance training, isometric holds, and powerful plyometrics.

15 MIN LEG HAMMER

15 minutes is all you need to fire up your quads, hamstrings, glutes, and calves for maximum strength and power.

15 MIN GLUTE CHISEL

Quickly sculpt a round, firm backside with intense strength and power exercises, for a lower body that makes jaws drop.
Yes, anything with "chisel" in the name is Autumn, and "Hammer" is Sagi

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-15, 07:56 PM  
Patti S.
VF Supporter

Ditto on the containers....I'd buy the set if I could buy without the containers (but the free shipping is giving me pause)
Old 12-02-15, 08:06 PM  
A-Bot
VF Supporter

Does anyone know what the level is suppose to be?
Old 12-02-15, 10:01 PM  
hedygs
VF Supporter

Love Sagi. He makes me giggle. I am not an Autumn fan sadly.
hedygs is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
autumn calabrese, beachbody, hammer and chisel, sagi kalev