Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 02-07-22, 02:17 AM  
LizEMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey12 View Post
Liz your lists are AMAZING!!!! I don't subscribe to Cathe Live, but I just had to say how impressed I am with your note-keeping, your willingness to share the information, and how GREAT this forum is.
Thanks, Kim! You should see the REST of the lists I have for CL. I have a whole Word doc for my weight sheets for CL, and that's where I get REALLY detailed about things.
It's all done merely to keep myself sane. If I didn't have lists for CL (or, anything, really), I'd go mad!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee View Post
Liz, if you're still here..... wanted to thank you again for your list. Based on it, last week I did Buff Upper Body, which I really liked, and today I tried Push Pull Total Body (unweighted lower body for me!). I'll say it again -- love reading your comments to get an idea for the workout.
Thanks so much for letting me know they've been helpful, Bee. I was actually feeling badly and a little bit guilty, both for thinking I had led you down the garden path a bit with my out-of-date comments and for not having been MORE consistent in jotting down my notes. As I mentioned to Kim, my doc for my weight sheets is where I am much more detailed, and I just wish I could get it together enough to transfer those notes to my CL lists so things would be consistent across the lot of them.

And, I wish I could have included all my clip links for you! The formatting did not carry over when I was copying and pasting, though, and there were just too many to add them in manually. (If you, by any chance, have Evernote, though, my list app, I can share the notes WITH you; that way you could have the clips, as well. Let me know. [It's also available as a desktop program and is accessible through their website, as well. I use it on my desktop half the time and on my phone the other half.])

Buff UB and her live Push Pull are two great ones! I'm so glad you're enjoying CL. It is just the best thing that ever happened to my fitness, and it is wholly responsible for my consistency over the years (even when things do get a bit sporadic).

I already have some additions to the lists I gave, so I might come back and update them.

PS Zoe, I hope your dad is doing better and has made a full recovery. Let me know. I'd also love to hear about your first WOs with CL, if you've had a chance to try it out yet.

Tags
cathe, cathe live, cathe live favorites, cathe live spreadsheet, cathe live workouts