Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-25-22, 09:50 AM  
TinaT

schoolgirl-01 ~ That's disappointing to hear. Like I said earlier in this thread, I'd love access to a handful of workouts I don't have in my collection. $20 a month is a good price ... if the streaming quality was there.

I was also hoping that Fitness Favorites would bring a few titles out of the vault now and then for a limited time. Over the years I've traded, sold, lost an entire box of my Firms and then repurchased from FF and TF more times than I can keep track of. (I really don't want to know the amount of money I've spent on Firms). VHS and DVD both!! I love supporting the Firm.

I've followed the journey since Volume 1 and watched it come full circle back to Anna and her team. I just don't want it to ever go away. Streaming would save me money over the time and support FF. But I guess I'll wait until the streaming quality improves.
TinaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-22, 09:18 PM  
fatkat555

I’ve had the streaming service for several months now. I, too, own a lot of titles and I would say, however, that the workouts I use the most currently are not available on DVD. I should’ve gotten them when I had the chance: Cardio Step Mix, Ballroom Aerobics, Cardio Burn, the Hare, Tough Aerobic Mix, Light Aerobic Mix, and the Prime Powers are my most missed on dvd that I do not have.

I haven’t had issues with streaming, but I did upgrade to fiber optic because my speed was so slow. The quality is not the best on many of the videos; however, this doesn’t concern me. I’m there for the workout and I’ve even been doing them so long now I know the routines by heart and check my form in mirror more than watch the video, if I’m honest.

You have to make a mess, sometimes, to clean it up.

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
fatkat555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-22, 10:47 PM  
TinaT

fatkat555 ~ You make some good points. I don't always need to watch the videos either. Something to consider for sure.
Old 01-25-22, 11:58 PM  
fatkat555

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaT View Post
fatkat555 ~ You make some good points. I don't always need to watch the videos either. Something to consider for sure.
You can always cancel if you find you’re not using it. I would say it all depends on how much you really like the videos you don’t have that are on Pivotshare. If you wouldn’t reach for those workouts, I wouldn’t subscribe. I believe you can rent the workouts individually as well for a day or two. If you’re leaning towards not subscribing, knowing you have the option to rent a single workout may help your decision.

You have to make a mess, sometimes, to clean it up.

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
fatkat555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-22, 09:16 AM  
TinaT

Quote:
If you wouldn’t reach for those workouts, I wouldn’t subscribe.
I have actually traded off or sold any Firms I'm not willing to use. No more stock piling workouts hoping I'll fall in love with them or that I need the entire collection. BUT... I did trade off some of the title years ago that I wish I could reach for now. I've dialed in what my body responses to well and what motivates me to push play.
Old 12-05-22, 06:17 PM  
TinaT

Let's revive this thread for the 3rd time, shall we.

Anything new to add? I so want to gift this to myself at the first of 2023. I don't have any of the Basics, which I would need to start with. I like the idea that once you grow out of the beginner routines, you don't have them sitting on the shelf not being used. Yet, if they were available for purchase, I'm not sure I'd think like that. LOL

Anyway, I'm still on the fence, so input is appreciated.

Tags
firm, pivotshare, the firm