Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-23-21, 06:40 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

Fe Fit rotation calendars?

There are old threads about Fe Fit rotation calendars, but the VFer who had them, hasn't been active here for several years.

Anyone have them?

I had the Fe Fit set when it went on sale, years ago. Didn't really use it and gave it away. FF years. I came upon a Fe Fit barre workout on youtube and loved it. The instructor's voice and her mommy/kiddos chatter didn't bother me. I got the 8 DVDs for $9.99 on ebay. No paperwork. So far, I've just been doing the barre workouts, but that could change.

ETA: I found the 28 day Shape Up for Summer Challenge calendar! My printer won't print it, but oh well. If you search for Fe Fit - image search results, you'll see a little picture of it.
monterey vidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-21, 12:06 PM  
hdw
VF Supporter

I have it. Email me.
hdw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-21, 12:18 PM  
Karla25

Quote:
Originally Posted by monterey vidiot View Post
There are old threads about Fe Fit rotation calendars, but the VFer who had them, hasn't been active here for several years.

Anyone have them?

I had the Fe Fit set when it went on sale, years ago. Didn't really use it and gave it away. FF years. I came upon a Fe Fit barre workout on youtube and loved it. The instructor's voice and her mommy/kiddos chatter didn't bother me. I got the 8 DVDs for $9.99 on ebay. No paperwork. So far, I've just been doing the barre workouts, but that could change.

ETA: I found the 28 day Shape Up for Summer Challenge calendar! My printer won't print it, but oh well. If you search for Fe Fit - image search results, you'll see a little picture of it.
That's an excellent deal! I've not done a Fe Fit rotation, but I like the arm and stretching workouts very much. I haven't tried the barre yet

Tags
fe fit, fe fit rotations, fefit