Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-02-22, 09:28 AM  
Mickey12

Jenny Ford Step Across America set available

I got an email from Jenny Ford indicating that her Step Across America set is now available for sale. It’s the same format as her Walk Across America set, meaning you get the downloads automatically if you purchase the DVDs. You also get the map with individual states to track your progress. The cost for the DVDs is $67.00 plus $10 shipping. I’m not sure what the cost is for downloads only.

I happily purchased these. I still haven’t made my way through the Walk Across America series but I want to support Jenny and the fact that she offered these on DVD. I really enjoy the different states for each workout but I do wish she varied the camera angle. They get sort of monotonous if I do too many too close together.
Old 01-02-22, 12:25 PM  
bubbles76

Whoo hoo I have been waiting for these! I didn't get an email, but I'm not insulted . Will happily look at some clips if she has any.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-22, 01:06 PM  
Gams

Where do I go to buy these?
Gams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-22, 01:49 PM  
adrien_73

YES!!! I have been waiting for these!

I purchased the DVD/download combo, but cannot figure out how to access the downloads. Otherwise I would be doing these workouts right now!
adrien_73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-22, 02:08 PM  
bubbles76

Yes where can you go for these? I'm clicking all over what I think is her page, and can't seem to find it? Can't find on amazon either.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-22, 02:28 PM  
BamaTanya

Link to Jenny Ford's new program:

https://stepacrossamerica.fit/?mc_ci...eid=0706606211
BamaTanya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-22, 03:29 PM  
BamaTanya

$67 is the promotional "today only" price. I've been waiting for this!
BamaTanya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-22, 03:33 PM  
Jennifer P.
VF Supporter

From the description, I am understanding that these workouts start basic then progress to (hopefully) intermediate in choreography. Does anyone know? I think I'm going to email Jenny and ask. I need something more than basic in my step workouts.

Let's keep this beautiful planet & all its wonderful creatures alive!
Jennifer P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-22, 02:16 PM  
susan p
VF Supporter

Yes, I am a freedom fit streamer, so I have had access to some of these there. I like StepAA better than WalkAA, because the variety is better, it is more progressive in terms of choreography (from SUPER basic, "learn to step" level to more intermediate choreography). I like WalkAA, but the only difference between the workouts is the location. StepAA progresses in choreography and some of the workouts run a little longer. 40m is my sweet spot for cardio and some of these flirt with that at 37 or 38 minutes in length.

Both sets are well worth having IMHO.
susan p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-22, 06:49 PM  
Cher

I have been waiting for these to come out too! Step is my favorite cardio. I purchased the download/dvd combo also. I still much prefer DVDs to streaming.
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jenny ford, step across america