Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-24-15, 11:56 PM  
NoraKate
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paula N View Post
Wow, thank you Secret Santa, who I am certain is NoraKate.
yup

enjoy!!!!!!!

that was fast!
I'm used to the post office seemingly walking things to canada
Old 11-24-15, 11:58 PM  
NoraKate
VF Supporter

mystery envelopes keep appearing on my porch!
my secret santa sent me Ranya Renee's Egyptian Style Modern Oriental bellydance dvd and an urban fantasy novel from an author I haven't tried yet

thank you!!!
Old 11-25-15, 07:17 AM  
aunatural

You organized Santas are awe-inspiring! I have bought one thing for my giftee so far. So, as usual, I will be shipping at or near the deadline. I love reading about all the ones who have shipped or are ready to ship though. It's something to aspire to.

2014 Goal- Be consistent! Embrace yoga!
aunatural is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-15, 08:29 AM  
sherry7899

I will likely mail on Friday or Saturday. Everything is wrapped. I just need to write out my card and tape up and address the box. Last year my post office was mobbed on the Monday after Thanksgiving. I want to avoid that.

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-15, 09:59 AM  
Cookie
VF Supporter

I got my packaged mailed out this past Saturday. Yay.

Never regret anything that made you smile!
Cookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-15, 01:22 PM  
JENILU

I am still waiting on a couple things to come in (have found out etsy is much faster at shipping than Amazon). they SAY they should be here Friday. I hope to avoid that Monday rush as well, we'll just have to see. Not organized at all yet. But i think shopping is done. (unless I get new ideas or new budget, lol, then i can't help myself). I enjoy this so much!! So much more fun to shop for my kindred spirits than family that just wants money, giftcards or video games. Altho I love them anyway.

If You Argue for Your Limitations, You Get to Keep Them!

"Accept responsibility for your life. Know it is you who will get you where you want to go, noone else." Les Brown
JENILU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-15, 01:29 PM  
sherry7899

Jen- I totally understand. The adults in our family do not exchange and our teenage son wants money for albums and cds and concert tickets. I love picking out surprises for people.

Old 11-25-15, 01:30 PM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoraKate View Post
mystery envelopes keep appearing on my porch!
my secret santa sent me Ranya Renee's Egyptian Style Modern Oriental bellydance dvd and an urban fantasy novel from an author I haven't tried yet

thank you!!!
That is cool! Have fun with your new Dvd and enjoy the book.

Old 11-25-15, 03:42 PM  
KateTT
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by debbied View Post
Well I came home to a most unexpected, but wonderful package!!!!

My SS is none other than my friend, Kate (KateTT). I'm truly blown away by her generosity and thoughtfulness. Kate sent me two gorgeous headbands (and sweatybands at that---been lusting after them), a bracelet with the most beautiful purple gemstones, a collectible dreidel (already amongst its cousins on my shelf), some Body Combat workouts (that have been on my wish list for a looooong time) and, most importantly, a stupendous butterfly pin that has been in her family for many years!

Kate, thank you SO very much. I'm blown away by your special gifts and will think of you every time I glance at one of the treasures or punch during a BC workout while wearing the Sweatybands! From the bottom of my heart, I thank you.
Special gifts for a special friend. I hope you will enjoy them for a long time! You are so very welcome!

VF is a great place with GREAT people!!! It's easy to show generosity with such amazing people!

When your body screams, tell it to shut up! Body Pump

"Where I am today is where my mind put me. Where I'll be tomorrow is where my mind put me." - Billy Blanks

I'm a SHOCKING GRADUATE of STS!!!! Feb - May '09!
I did it again! I'm a SHOCKING GRADUATE of STS!!!! Feb - May 2018!
Beachbody On Demand 80 Day Obsession - Full Rotation June - September 2018
Third time's a charm! I'm a SHOCKING GRADUATE of STS!!!! July-Oct 2020!
KateTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-15, 05:59 PM  
desertMermaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishOT View Post
A package from my secret santa arrived today. I have not yet mailed my package, so I am going to hold out on opening it. I am going to stash it somewhere and wait until after I mail my giftee's package. I have everything, I just need to pack it up and get it to the PO.

I just didn't want my SS to think I didn't get the package I can't wait to find out what is inside!
Dear SS, I got my package today. Thank you. Everything is individually wrapped, all I've opened so far is the card. I haven't got everything for my giftee yet so I've also stashed it away for a later date. Looking forward to opening it. Thank you thank you thank you.
desertMermaid is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2015 gift thank you