Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-06-15, 09:32 PM  
kmissa

JNL vs 21 Day Fix

Anyone who has done both have any advice? I love JNL and since I already have it I'm thinking just do it. I've been out of my workout groove for months, so I'm tempted to try something new and I like the idea of only a 3 week commitment. I have serious add.
kmissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-15, 11:10 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

I was doing JNL last year when 21DF came out. I switched and never went back.
monterey vidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-15, 08:32 AM  
leigh1673

I've only done a few JNL workouts so far, but - so far - I can say I definitely like 21 Day Fix better. Or maybe I just like Autumn better! ha ha But seriously if you like JNL, I think there is a good chance you'll like 21 DF.
leigh1673 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-15, 10:35 AM  
editstein
VF Supporter

Kmissa, I loved the JNL and I am on 21 day fix now.
I don't stick long and 100% to rotations but I incorporate them.
That said, 21 day fix is simple and straight forward and it's a good program to get you back in the right groove.
There is a little bit of everything, weights, cardio, pilares, yoga.
I am enjoying it, you can make it more challenging by adding heavier weights or go faster. And there is a rotation for the 3rd week in which they double the workouts :-)
Old 04-07-15, 10:42 AM  
willowey124

I've done both and although I like 21DF and Autumn, I actually prefer the format of JNL - 30 secs strength/30 secs cardio which she used through all the workouts. Both are good, solid programmes - the deal breaker for some is JNL's "loud" personality, although it doesn't bother me at all
willowey124 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-15, 10:52 AM  
leigh1673

Quote:
Originally Posted by willowey124 View Post
I've done both and although I like 21DF and Autumn, I actually prefer the format of JNL - 30 secs strength/30 secs cardio which she used through all the workouts. Both are good, solid programmes - the deal breaker for some is JNL's "loud" personality, although it doesn't bother me at all
Oop that reminds me that I meant to mention that I actually do prefer the 21DF Extreme set a bit more, as it does follow a 30 second format. Although it differs from JNL in that it's 30 seconds of intensity and then a 30 second break.
leigh1673 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-15, 02:06 PM  
cmarsh4

I never did 21 Day Fix but did 21 Day Fix Extreme and I have to say I liked JNL Fusion better. I didn't think Autumn was as fun as JNL. I think they are both great programs though. You might want to do JNL Fusion a week and then 21 Day Fix to mix it up.
cmarsh4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-15, 03:51 PM  
editstein
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmarsh4 View Post
I never did 21 Day Fix but did 21 Day Fix Extreme and I have to say I liked JNL Fusion better. I didn't think Autumn was as fun as JNL. I think they are both great programs though. You might want to do JNL Fusion a week and then 21 Day Fix to mix it up.
I loooove JNL personality and I prefer her program, I think JNL is more advanced than 21df ( I haven't tried the 21df extreme yet) And that 21df is a better place to start over.
I hope JNL comes up with a new series actually :-)
Old 04-07-15, 04:50 PM  
upperwside

I cannot stand 21day fix extreme. Cannot comment on the first one. I do not like a thing about it. I find Autumn annoying and uncomfortable in front of the camera. ... Also the diet part in my option is very restrictive! JNL is fun and incorporates more weights and you have the options to go heavy. I love JNL's format and I find her funny. I play my own music and rock out my workout. I even bought a back up set so I can leand one to friends! !
upperwside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-15, 08:37 PM  
Darisa

I couldn't stand 21 Day Fix, bought 21Day Extreme, same dealio (I have no idea what I thought would change) but I LOVE JNL. It's my favorite set of all time. I'm in week 3 of my third or fourth rotation since I bought it. It's very versatile. She has a B I G personality but I find her hysterical and she doesn't bother me at all. I know others have found her to be too much to handle.
Darisa is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
21 day fix, jennifer nicole lee, jnl vs 21 day fix, jnl vs 21df