Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-28-15, 10:40 AM  
bee
VF Supporter

I asked Sue this on the Insanity check in, but figured I'd ask here, too.... I'm all about getting done in 30 minutes these days..... does anyone think there is an easy way to shorten any of these new ones to about 25 or 30 minutes?
bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-15, 10:45 AM  
Sinclair

For Euphoria you'll finish the first segment of lunges on both sides in 30 minutes,
Everybody Rocks can be broken up at the 30 minute mark too which would be right where she starts the Lying Side Leg Lifts.
Electric Glow finishes the Downward Dog moves at 30 minutes and then transitions into all fours and bridge.

So, yes, they can be split up.
Sinclair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-15, 12:09 PM  
momof10

Power of You can easily be broken up, too. Sylwia actually switches legs about 7 minutes in. She also does other moves after each side is done. She does about 10 minutes of floor work at the end, so you could just skip that segment. I think all four of them can be easily broken up. That's what makes these nice for everyone. 😃😊

Cheryl
Old 03-28-15, 12:38 PM  
A-Bot
VF Supporter

I am so caught up in this conversation - and I have to run to work now - if anyone hears any more details about the DVD, could you pretty pretty please share them?

Thank you all so much. I want to try to wait, especially since money is tight now, but I want these all. I still can't believe they are all going to be on one DVD - it's more content than Femme Fatale. It's, like, 4.5 hours, right?

Get Lifted is easier than Royale someone said? I've noticed with some of Sylwia's more advanced workouts that can depend on your strengths which segments are easier/harder. I'm hoping its just as challenging

I am getting too excited!
Old 03-28-15, 01:04 PM  
LeanneM

Thanks for all these great details, everyone! It's so helpful to hear how everyone is using them!
LeanneM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-15, 02:40 PM  
momof10

Quote:
Originally Posted by A-Bot View Post
I am so caught up in this conversation - and I have to run to work now - if anyone hears any more details about the DVD, could you pretty pretty please share them?

Thank you all so much. I want to try to wait, especially since money is tight now, but I want these all. I still can't believe they are all going to be on one DVD - it's more content than Femme Fatale. It's, like, 4.5 hours, right?

Get Lifted is easier than Royale someone said? I've noticed with some of Sylwia's more advanced workouts that can depend on your strengths which segments are easier/harder. I'm hoping its just as challenging

I am getting too excited!
Well, I wouldn't say Get Lifted is easier than Royale. Sarah thinks it's a step up from Royale. For me, GL is less daunting than Royale and I don't even have a dread factor for Royale. I have only done GL once and I did Everybody Rocks after it. With Royale, I never want to do anything after it, because I always feel like I have had enough Tonique when I am done. That being said, I do about a 40 or 45 minute Tonique before Royale, though. I do that to warm up and I know when I am done with Royale, I will be done. I can say that GL was more "fun" for me. I think it's like you said. We all have our strengths and weaknesses and may view them differently. I just know, you won't be disappointed in what Get Lifted delivers.

Cheryl
Old 03-29-15, 08:22 AM  
horusosiris

I did Euphoria this morning and loved it. It is a great lower body workout and hardly any plank work. That was perfect for me. I loved the scenery and how the sunrise gradually came into the workout. It was also the perfect length for me. I also loved that she did not spend forever on one leg. She did a lot of reps but nearly as many in some of her other workouts. The last four minutes of my download stalled out so I had to email Sylwia and ask for the links again.
horusosiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-15, 11:37 AM  
momof10

Quote:
Originally Posted by horusosiris View Post
I did Euphoria this morning and loved it. It is a great lower body workout and hardly any plank work. That was perfect for me. I loved the scenery and how the sunrise gradually came into the workout. It was also the perfect length for me. I also loved that she did not spend forever on one leg. She did a lot of reps but nearly as many in some of her other workouts. The last four minutes of my download stalled out so I had to email Sylwia and ask for the links again.
I agree. I think Euphoria will be my favorite express Hawaii workout that is 45 minutes in length. I did that one this morning again and followed it up with Royale. It's nice to know that Sylwia can make the shorter workouts, even though I prefer the longer ones. I think it works for all of us. I can use the shorter ones as add ons or double/triple them up for a longer workout. I think this is the answer we are all looking for. I love Tonique and I have no problem stringing the workouts together. Plus, I saw at the 31 minute mark she went on to alternating sides, so someone can make it a 30 minute workout, too. They also get an idea of some of the plank moves even though this one is basically lower body, which I prefer as a longer workout and I prefer the shorter workouts for the upper body.

She told me on facebook this morning that she will have more videos soon. 😀😍😍

Cheryl
Old 03-29-15, 11:57 AM  
LeanneM

Quote:
Originally Posted by momof10 View Post
I agree. I think Euphoria will be my favorite express Hawaii workout that is 45 minutes in length. I did that one this morning again and followed it up with Royale. It's nice to know that Sylwia can make the shorter workouts, even though I prefer the longer ones. I think it works for all of us. I can use the shorter ones as add ons or double/triple them up for a longer workout. I think this is the answer we are all looking for. I love Tonique and I have no problem stringing the workouts together. Plus, I saw at the 31 minute mark she went on to alternating sides, so someone can make it a 30 minute workout, too. They also get an idea of some of the plank moves even though this one is basically lower body, which I prefer as a longer workout and I prefer the shorter workouts for the upper body.

Cheryl
Wow! Even more videos to come?! We're getting spoiled!
LeanneM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-15, 01:19 PM  
acescholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by momof10 View Post
I agree. I think Euphoria will be my favorite express Hawaii workout that is 45 minutes in length.

Cheryl
So glad to hear the good feedback on Euphoria--I'm really looking forward to this one. Great news that more videos are on the way.

Is there any indication (on Facebook or otherwise) of when the Hawaii workout *dvd* will be out---in other words, is it "very soon" yet ?
acescholar is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hawaii, tonique