Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-27-15, 02:27 PM  
momof10

I had a few minute block of being able to acces Sylwia's site while waiting for my son during an appointment. I quickly bought them from my iPad. When I got home, I got on my laptop to download them from my laptop and it goes right back to that error message. I emailed Sylwia and she was a darling and resent the links, but it still won't allow me to access them. GRRRR. Oh well, I hope I get lucky later and will be able to download them so I can do them tomorrow.

Cheryl
Old 03-27-15, 02:31 PM  
LeanneM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ced View Post
This is indeed very helpful but now I want them all
Same here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by momof10 View Post
I had a few minute block of being able to acces Sylwia's site while waiting for my son during an appointment. I quickly bought them from my iPad. When I got home, I got on my laptop to download them from my laptop and it goes right back to that error message. I emailed Sylwia and she was a darling and resent the links, but it still won't allow me to access them. GRRRR. Oh well, I hope I get lucky later and will be able to download them so I can do them tomorrow.

Cheryl
Oh no! I hope you can get them to work for you!! Keep us posted! Hugs!
LeanneM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-15, 02:39 PM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by ced View Post
This is indeed very helpful but now I want them all
Exactly.

thanks for the breakdowns Carb!

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-15, 01:23 AM  
Sinclair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helen S View Post
Sinclair,

Don't apologize for your enthusiasm. I love it!! Thank you for your reviews. I like the description of the two new downloads. I'm still trying to space my purchases out but you gave me an idea of the order that I'm going to buy them.

Thanks again.
Thank you, Helen And you're very welcome, I'm glad you found them helpful!
Now I am curious, which ones are you planning to get first?

Leanne - which one did you get? Did you try it? Love it? Here I go again... It's so great that I can gush on here and have people to share my excitement with! No one else understands the way you guys do.
Sinclair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-15, 04:21 AM  
Sinclair

One more thing to differentiate the two downloads with the most leg work - PoY and Euphoria:

- Euphoria switches sides about every 15 minutes
- PoY switches sides between every to every third move, so a lot more
- Euphoria has more reps/move than PoY
Old 03-28-15, 05:24 AM  
acescholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeanneM View Post
Good news for those waiting on a DVD version! Sylwia emailed me back and said that she is hoping to put all of the Hawaii workouts onto one DVD "very soon." She sent me one of the workouts as a free gift to try, too. She is so generous!

I'm so sorry for those who can't get on her site or who can't get the downloads to work! I'm going to try mine now and see if it opens up . . . .
Thanks so much for reporting back! I still can't get into the site to download the workouts, but I prefer the dvd anyway. I recently bought Royale and have by no means mastered (or even gotten all the way through) that yet--so I can wait until "very soon"!

Thank you Carb for the really helpful overview -- I am euphoric about Euphoria lol! I have wanted another basic leg workout from Sylwia. Sinclair, I love your description of your excitement , and it's good to know that PoY also has a lot of leg moves ! Plenty to look forward to!!
acescholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-15, 08:04 AM  
LeanneM

Hi gals,

Sylwia sent me Everybody Rocks, so I'll try it today. I just posted this on the Facebook page -- that I'm so excited about the new workout that I didn't sleep much last night! I kept waking up and thinking about it -- and was dreaming that I was doing a ton of lunges! Has that happened to anyone else before?

Sinclair, thanks for the breakdown of PoY and Euphoria!

Acescholar, LOL about being euphoric about Euphoria!

I talked to the hubby yesterday, and he thinks that he'll be able to get these put onto a DVD for me if he's home tomorrow. (He's been working crazy hours lately), so I think I may buy the rest of the shorter ones. I love the fact that they're about 45 minutes each since that seems to be all my legs can handle with Tonique!
LeanneM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-15, 09:07 AM  
momofcha

That's why I'm loving these too Leanne! They are the perfect length for what I can handle. This morning I did Power of You & loved it!!! It was perfect for me & I loved the moves. I did UB weights yesterday so I was glad there was only one set of push ups.

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-15, 09:20 AM  
A-Bot
VF Supporter

Since Sylwia usually does long workouts - does she make suggestions anywhere for which of these would be be paired together?
Old 03-28-15, 09:27 AM  
Sinclair

Quote:
Originally Posted by A-Bot View Post
Since Sylwia usually does long workouts - does she make suggestions anywhere for which of these would be be paired together?
In PoY she says that all of her Express and Hawaii workouts are meant to be combined whichever way you like. So as far as I know she doesn't specifically say which ones to combine just that you can and should if you're able to.

ETA: Though if you want to combine one more upper body focused and one lower body focused this might help:
Sculpt 1, Sculpt 2, Cardio Sculpt 2 - Lower Body
Hamptons Express - Total Body
Cardio Sculpt 1 - Total Body > Upper Body
Euphoria - Lower Body
Power of You - Lower Body > Total Body
Electric Glow, Everybody Rocks - Upper Body > Total Body

Tags
hawaii, tonique