Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-22-17, 10:38 AM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

what's on everyone's wishlist?

i know it's hard to tell how much prices will go down, but i'm just curious what everyone else is looking at.

i'm considering these:
some classic firms (TCM)
Formula 55
Cathe compilation of Power hour, MIS & Body Max

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-17, 10:47 AM  
Taramisu
VF Supporter

I will likely pick up Firm Basics Fat Burning and Sculpting with Weights. I debated on some other Firms but will probably pass. I have my eye on Sara Ivanhoe's Weight Watchers yoga kit too. I thought about a couple Cathe's (Total Body Giant Sets/PHA) but probably not.

Still not 100% though, I am trying to reduce my collection, not add to it.
Taramisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-17, 11:53 AM  
laurajhawk

I bought a couple of Gilads recently from VF Roost and really liked them (hadn't tried his workouts before). They're the longer ones with 45min workouts, so I'm watching to see if the "regular" TV-length Gilads (21-minute episodes I think) go on sale.

"Don't say 'I can't' ... say 'I presently suck at this thing.'" - Matt Meese, BYU Divine Comedy
laurajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-17, 02:50 PM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

I have Rodney Yee's core conditioning, a couple of KCM's and a couple of Jane Fondas. We'll see what makes it to the sale list.
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-17, 03:31 PM  
ealakey
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taramisu View Post
I have my eye on Sara Ivanhoe's Weight Watchers yoga kit too.

This looks really nice and I was so close to not buying.

~Beth
ealakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-17, 03:49 PM  
PhyllisG

I am hoping for Melissa McLeod Yoga 4 Strength. Will check Koya Webb too but doubtful..
PhyllisG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-17, 04:50 PM  
spotted zebra

A few more Virtual Actives maybe. That's about it.
spotted zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-17, 05:11 PM  
TinaT

I can't believe Mary's sale is coming and I'm interested in Jessica Smith workouts! Which of course, she doesn't carry. So, I'll look and see when the sale is in full swing, but not very hopeful at this point.

I over did it with FIRMS, ... to the point I've doubled up on some, so I'm pulling back a bit on those until I get them organized and know for sure what I have. I don't really need 2 copies of them.
TinaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-17, 06:04 PM  
bubbles76

I'm really only window shopping . But IF I were shopping, I would love the latest Tracie Longs, Firm Basics Fat Burning, Mindy Mylrea's Fluid Strength, and Petra Kolber's PK Grooves.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-17, 09:37 PM  
Garrie A.

I'm with Bubbles. If I were to order from Mary's sale I'd get some Firms to complete my collection (Ballroom Aerobics, Basics Sculpting with Weights, and a few non essentials I need to replace), the new Tracie Longs (but I've read mixed reviews), Tracey Mallett's Pilates Super Sculpt, a KCM, and I don't really know what else. Maybe a Cathe or two (or three...).

I spent a lot already this year--starting with replacing my old Firms with the DVDs, getting the Zip Trainer (which I admit I haven't used much) and I also started my Margaret Richard collection (taking advantage of her sales). Oh, and I bought PiYo. That doesn't count all my Goodwill finds . And it hasn't been halfway through the year!

My original promise was to only get the Firm DVDs to replace my VHS tapes BUTT I already broke that.
--------------------------------------------------------
CLX 6/19-9/19
STS Grad 11/19-2/20, 9/20-12/20

Current Focus:
Cathe STS 2.0

Check out my blog by clicking on the "Home Page" link under my profile name.
Garrie A. is offline   Reply With Quote