Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-27-11, 05:48 PM  
trish r
VF Supporter

Lose Weight Feel Great is a favorite of mine, too.

It's not well liked for some reason, but I really enjoy Kundalini Yoga for Energy & Super Radiance. It really gives me a buzz. I feel energized and high.

I like Journey Through the Chakras, too, but it is long. I always do the whole thing when I do it. This is very satisfying mentally.

Beginners & Beyond with the 5 Tibetans is good, too. I got this one for the 5 Tibetans, really.

Sometimes I'm ambitious enough to take on Warrior, but I find it demanding physically.
trish r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-11, 06:57 PM  
sunday

Coincidentally, I am doing my own Raviana bootcamp right now (all Raviana, all the time) and have already noticed some major effects. My faves are (and I have all of them):

Solar Power
KY for Energy and Super Radiance
Body Electric
Bootcamp
Transformer

In no particular order above.
sunday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-11, 11:21 PM  
jbee

I love Yoga Beauty Body right now and the matrix option to customize the workout. I love the shoulder stand to plow with the breath of fire, I've been trying to fit it in a couple of times a week. I did it this week and broke down in tears a couple of times, I guess some of the positive mantras in it finally got to me
Old 04-28-11, 10:47 AM  
lorajc

Yoga Beauty Body
Dance the Chakras - yoga set
Fat Free - Total Tune Up

Keep in mind I've not done the newer ones a lot yet, but so far I like Body Electric and Transformer also.
lorajc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-11, 05:58 AM  
ellenalesa

Sunday, Please tell me about the effects! I'm pretty new to KY and love hearing what it does for people.

Ellen
ellenalesa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-11, 07:22 AM  
cristinalatina

Yoga Beauty Body is my favorite!

I also like Ultimate Stretch and Fat Free. These practices calm me down and reduce my appetite/cravings.
Old 04-29-11, 03:20 PM  
catwoman

Quote:
Originally Posted by toaster View Post
Dance the Chakras (including the dancing!)--There are several reasons I like this one: 1) I really enjoy the yoga sets, 2) I think the dancing is sort of fun, a nice stress-reliever when I'm in the right mood (the only segment I don't like is the "free form"--I'm not good at doing my own thing!), and 3) I love, love, the singing meditation!
Me, too! Especially the dancing and meditation. Reading the posts by everyone makes me realize I have more Ravianas that I've been neglecting.
catwoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-11, 05:19 PM  
Fidget Queen

Yoga Beauty Body for me, too. Aside from the first few workouts I ever owned, this might be my most used DVD. It just makes me feel good and for just a moment, I believe I AM beautiful .

Second is the AM set from AM/PM yoga. I suppose I create my own set without the meditations and adding Sut Kriya (?). There's a lot of BoF and I love that (when I can breath, which hasn't been for awhile).

I really like most of them. Yoga Cleanse has a dread factor for me, as it always makes me sick to my stomach. That means I should do it more, but ... I don't.

Energy & Super Radiance, Cardio, Stretch & Strengthen, and the latest Yoga for Beginners & Beyond don't work for me. Every time I try to do one, I never make it through the "workout."

I don't have the latest two, so can't comment yet .
Fidget Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-11, 03:51 PM  
yahoo205

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunday View Post
Coincidentally, I am doing my own Raviana bootcamp right now (all Raviana, all the time) and have already noticed some major effects. My faves are (and I have all of them):

Solar Power
KY for Energy and Super Radiance
Body Electric
Bootcamp
Transformer

In no particular order above.
what results did you get? what was your rotation? thanks
yahoo205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-11, 05:40 PM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Great thread, I'm reading with interest since a check-in buddy now has me hooked on Kundalini.
Pat58 is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
ana brett, kundalini, kundalini yoga, ravi singh, raviana