Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-12-11, 06:44 PM  
cristinalatina

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuesdayTaylor View Post
Enjoy yourself on Monday, Cristina! From what I recall (I tried Body Electric this morning), there was hardly any breath holding. There is a lot of breath of fire through puckered lips, however.
I love breath of fire!Thank you for letting me know. Counting the hours until Monday
Old 03-13-11, 09:37 AM  
lorajc

i just got mine. I love the way they look....all pink and white vibe. Anna looks lovely and I think the sessions look unique!! They just keep getting better and better.
lorajc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-11, 10:39 AM  
missmomus

I did the "Baby Bootcamp" premix last night and I thought my arms were going to fall off during the "ringing the bells of heaven" segment (had to take a few breaks) but I liked it more than I expected to...the sun sals weren't bad at all. The music on these is fantastic--I found it kind of hit and miss on some of their previous dvds. Very positive and uplifting vibe too. Loved Ana's dance at the end of Bootcamp.
missmomus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-11, 12:24 PM  
MomOf2Gremlins

Ohh... I swore I wouldn't get the new ones, but of course I still had to read this thread and now I want to have both! LOL

"Change what you can. Accept what you can't. Live peacefully with all that's left."

MomOf2Gremlins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-11, 05:07 PM  
TuesdayTaylor
VF Supporter

MomOf2Gremlins - I'm a huge fan so i'm quite biased but I do think these 2011 releases are superb! I can't say they resemble any traditional hatha yoga workouts I've seen but they get my heart pumping and I feel amazing as i do them . I did most of the BootCamp dvd today and all of Body Electric yesterday - both are wonderful. The music is energizing and the variety keeps one from getting bored. I found these releases quite a bit more challenging than anything I've tried recently. I am very impressed and highly recommend both titles to anyone.
TuesdayTaylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-11, 06:06 PM  
Brick

I pre-ordered both DVDs and received them last week. Now I see the Yoga Flow Bootcamp DVD is "currently unavailable" at Amazon, and this message has been posted on its page:

Item Under Review

This item is currently unavailable from Amazon.com because customers have told us there may be something wrong with our inventory of the item, the way we are shipping it, or the way it's described here. (Thanks for the tip!)

We're working to fix the problem as quickly as possible.

Anyone know what that's about? I've only done one pre-set on the Bootcamp DVD, but so far I haven't noticed any problems.
Brick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-11, 09:49 PM  
Patti S.
VF Supporter

I saw that too, Brick and am curious as to the story behind it all! Gotta check my copy of Bootcamp.
Old 03-13-11, 09:57 PM  
missmomus

Ana mentioned on Facebook that a few people had gotten Body Electric dvds in the Bootcamp case. I think it only affected a handful of orders though.
missmomus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-11, 02:30 AM  
MomOf2Gremlins

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuesdayTaylor View Post
MomOf2Gremlins - I'm a huge fan so i'm quite biased but I do think these 2011 releases are superb! I can't say they resemble any traditional hatha yoga workouts I've seen but they get my heart pumping and I feel amazing as i do them . I did most of the BootCamp dvd today and all of Body Electric yesterday - both are wonderful. The music is energizing and the variety keeps one from getting bored. I found these releases quite a bit more challenging than anything I've tried recently. I am very impressed and highly recommend both titles to anyone.
Thanks for your input, TuesdayTaylor!
The 'problem' is, all my other Ravianas I have (~7) I rarely use these past months (being on the pilates/barre kick lately), so I'm not sure I can justify buying more...
If I would created a good plan where I'd do a few segments of their DVDs each day, I guess it'd be better.. For that I'll have to find a listing of all of their DVDs though and their contents, so I'd know on which DVD is what *lol*

I'm sure sooner or later both DVDs will find their way to my home!

"Change what you can. Accept what you can't. Live peacefully with all that's left."

MomOf2Gremlins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-11, 11:01 AM  
cpcathy

I previewed my Body Electric DVD yesterday very quickly (did not buy Bootcamp due to all the sun salutations), and my question is--is there supposed to be cardio on it? I thought I read in the description that there was going to be some different cardio in a segment? Am I missing it? Am I crazy?

Nobody Said It was Easy.... --The Scientist
cpcathy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ana brett, kundalini, kundalini yoga, ravi singh, raviana