Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-05-11, 10:23 AM  
sherry7899

reviews of both new Ravi/Ana dvds on Amazon

It looks like a few lucky people received their dvds already. There are detailed reviews for both new dvds.

Enjoy-
Sherry
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-11, 10:50 AM  
missmomus

I was just reading those...nice detailed breakdowns from the reviewer. The bootcamp description makes me a little nervous though. How many sun salutations are we talking about, exactly? I might be sticking to the premixes on that one.
missmomus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-11, 10:58 AM  
sherry7899

missmomus, I was thinking the same thing! I guess we'll have to wait and see. I can ask on Ana's facebook page how many sun sals they do.

Take care,
Sherry
Old 03-05-11, 11:05 AM  
laurajhawk

I like the descriptions. (I don't mind sun sals.) I'm looking forward to getting my preorder.

"Don't say 'I can't' ... say 'I presently suck at this thing.'" - Matt Meese, BYU Divine Comedy
laurajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-11, 11:16 AM  
sherry7899

I know I can benefit from doing sun sals...they're just not my favorite I think it's just people in the United Kingdom who have received orders so far.

Sherry
Old 03-05-11, 02:56 PM  
cowfishpro

I'm really looking forward to these, too. Base don the descriptions, they will add nice variety to my current collect.

U.S. shipping date is almost here.
Old 03-05-11, 03:08 PM  
SharonH
VF Supporter

I'm glad I changed my mind and ordered the power yoga fusion kundalini DVD. There is so much material on the DVD that, even if I take out the sun salutation section, there is still a good amount of yoga practice left. I'm really looking forward to getting my set as I re-started my Kudalini practice two days ago in an attempt to get my system in better balance.
SharonH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-11, 03:22 PM  
cowfishpro

Sharon, I've restarted KY again just his past week, after coming off the a Yoga Sadhana and Blissology Project.

All that pumping movement must be restoring my glands, adrenals, etc, as my typical morning swelling is practically gone, my eyes aren't so puffy and my hands aren't tight. As well I have had more energy this week.

Do you find KY has similar benefits for you?
Old 03-05-11, 03:28 PM  
SharonH
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowfishpro View Post
Sharon, I've restarted KY again just his past week, after coming off the a Yoga Sadhana and Blissology Project.

All that pumping movement must be restoring my glands, adrenals, etc, as my typical morning swelling is practically gone, my eyes aren't so puffy and my hands aren't tight. As well I have had more energy this week.

Do you find KY has similar benefits for you?
I haven't found Kundalini to boost my energy. In fact, I often feel tired afterwards. However, I think that is how my body handles the healing process. I have seen it restore me in other ways. I've been having a lot of trouble with hormones and nerves. The Quick Fix Balance & Joy pre-mix puts me right when nothing else seems to work. Sometimes I don't know how much water my body is holding onto until I do some detox work and I see the difference one hour later. Whenever I feel bad emotionally or physically, I take it to the mat.
SharonH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-11, 04:29 PM  
TuesdayTaylor
VF Supporter

my workouts arrived!

I"m in Canada and my Amazon package arrived this afternoon. I can't wait until tomorrow when I can try out one of these two new dvds. I'll report back my thoughts.

Anyone else receive their workouts?
TuesdayTaylor is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ana brett, kundalini, kundalini yoga, ravi singh, raviana