Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 06-11-09, 08:36 PM  
afirmrose

I had no problems ordering through Beachbody.
afirmrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-09, 05:52 AM  
kat_b

I've had problems, but they've been minor.

The big things:
  1. Try to use a one-time credit card and pay in full
  2. Once you click off of the first screen they consider your order submitted, which stinks because some times there are better offers there, yet you don't know that until you get there.
  3. Watch that you don't agree to supplements on those following screens.
  4. Ordering through a coach may give you faster shipping and the price is [usually] about the same with far less hassle. I'm a fan of ordering through Mary, too. I don't think Advanced Workouts is still a coach.

One other thing, lately I've been getting several discount offers from BB on their older stuff... Perhaps a sign of the times, and a potential cheaper price for you, too.
kat_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-09, 07:46 AM  
Keepfitgirl

I second ordering via Mary at totalfitnessdvds - 100% reliable. BB don't ship to the UK but Mary does, so she gets my business.

Emma
Keepfitgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-09, 11:30 PM  
Gymmie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keepfitgirl View Post
I second ordering via Mary at totalfitnessdvds - 100% reliable. BB don't ship to the UK but Mary does, so she gets my business.

Emma
They should but you have to call or email the contact. There's someone from Spain who ordered from them all the time but she had to contact Amber (our contact at the time) to put her order in.
“Think about Corey. Right at the finish line and his body gave up after one mile. You’re looking at yourself and if you have 100 plus pounds to lose, your body wants to be healthy.”--Bob Harper on Contestant Corey Pinkerton TBL10

DISCLOSURE: I had a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.

Beachbody Coach
Gymmie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-09, 12:26 AM  
bee1forfitness

Quote:
Originally Posted by beth22 View Post
I've never had problems with BB, but if you're leery you can always purchase TJ on Amazon or through a BeachBody Coach.
I purchase all the Turbo Jam's and Hip Hop Abs from them and have never had a problem with them, other than thier workouts are pricey
bee1forfitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-09, 12:43 PM  
Keepfitgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gymmie View Post
They should but you have to call or email the contact. There's someone from Spain who ordered from them all the time but she had to contact Amber (our contact at the time) to put her order in.
Thanks for that info. I think I'll probably still stick with Mary - less complicated!

Emma
Keepfitgirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
beach body, beachbody