Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-10-09, 11:42 AM  
Lyonmom

Ordering from Beachbody.com

I don't post much, just kinda lurk but I'm would like to order TJ from beachbody and after reading all the horror stories on the boards, I'm a bit leery to say the least.

I would appreciate it if recent ordering experiences could be shared. Being on a budget, I can't afford to have my cc charged more than once.

TIA
Lyonmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-09, 11:55 AM  
beth22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyonmom View Post
I don't post much, just kinda lurk but I'm would like to order TJ from beachbody and after reading all the horror stories on the boards, I'm a bit leery to say the least.

I would appreciate it if recent ordering experiences could be shared. Being on a budget, I can't afford to have my cc charged more than once.

TIA
I've never had problems with BB, but if you're leery you can always purchase TJ on Amazon or through a BeachBody Coach.
beth22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-09, 12:23 PM  
sbh

You can order Beachbody products through Mary at www.totalfitnessdvds.com.
sbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-09, 02:18 PM  
superfit41
VF Supporter

I always order my Beachbody stuff directly from their website. I have had no problems. When I recieved my CLX set, my disc did arrive with the goo on the back, and scratched. I called customer service, and they send me out a brand new set, no problems. You know, it really does not matter what company your order from, from time to time problems do happen. Hopefully, most of the time the problem can be resolved!

Sherry
superfit41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-09, 02:45 PM  
antbuko

I ordered somethings earlier in the year and I had no problems at all. I think it is because I paid in full. It gets tricky if you opt for one of their payment plans. They shipped really quickly too. Otherwise, like someone else suggested, just order through Mary at Totalfitnessdvds.com.
Old 06-10-09, 03:43 PM  
carres1973

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyonmom View Post

TIA
I wasn't charged more than once. However, I did opt for the "pay at once" as opposed to over time thing. My one problem occurred when I returned. I was only credited after I called. They tried to deny my return was received. Thankfully, I had purchased tracking (after reading stories here) and was able to provide a tracking number. While on the phone straightening out the return, "Rocky" wanted to "confirm" my order of automatic shipments for vitamins. I don't think so!

Carrie
carres1973 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-09, 08:04 PM  
ladybug79

I've ordered from them since 2001 and have never had issues with charges or shipping.
ladybug79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-09, 04:29 PM  
BevPerry

Do they still take 3-6 weeks to mail your order if you are ordering by US mail from them?

Thank you.

Beverly
BevPerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-09, 06:56 PM  
antbuko

Bev, when I ordered twice earlier in the year my orders arrived within a week.
Old 06-11-09, 08:36 PM  
Gymmie

I've also ordered from them since about 2K1 and have never had an issue. My order goes out a day or two later and I have it within a week. That's both Cali and TX

Pierre is a great guy and if you have any problems contact him and he'll help you
“Think about Corey. Right at the finish line and his body gave up after one mile. You’re looking at yourself and if you have 100 plus pounds to lose, your body wants to be healthy.”--Bob Harper on Contestant Corey Pinkerton TBL10

DISCLOSURE: I had a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.

Beachbody Coach
Gymmie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
beach body, beachbody