Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-02-09, 10:42 AM  
concetta

I think the people who posted the videos on youtube may have been asked to remove them since it was personal video taken at the Summit and not intended for commercial use. I was on a corporate call last night and Carl said he would be posting a promo video on his blog and that it would also be available to coaches within the next week or two. Stay tuned!

So as promised I have a few more details from the call last night

-For Insanity, there is no official release date but I have heard from several sources that they are aiming for June. For people who are subscribers of Tony's One on One series in May...you will receive a full length workout from Insanity with your order. Can't wait!

-The Shakeology videos featuring Tania Ante (from Hip Hop Abs) should be out within the month. There will be a 30 and 50 minute one.

- No dates for Brazil Butt Lift or Rev Abs but I'm guessing some time after Insanity. I asked specifically and was told mid to later part of the year.

Everything else on the call was pretty much coach specific so I won't bore you with that

I was also able to drop in on Chalene's chat but there is another thread on that so I won't be redundant. SO excited about Turbo Fire though....bring on the hardcore workouts!!

Coni
Old 04-02-09, 10:57 AM  
kat_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhsimpson
I'm intrigued by this set, too, and just followed this link. It never really occurred to me that they give the test marketers all their food, too. How do I sign up for this job?

(BTW, the blogger has such lovely fair skin, but it's kind of hard for _me_ to get past all of it on display.)
kat_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-09, 11:05 AM  
naturallove

Quote:
Originally Posted by kat_b
I'm intrigued by this set, too, and just followed this link. It never really occurred to me that they give the test marketers all their food, too. How do I sign up for this job?

(BTW, the blogger has such lovely fair skin, but it's kind of hard for _me_ to get past all of it on display.)
Me too! I think I'd be a fabulous guinea pig.
naturallove is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
beachbody, insanity