Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 09-30-19, 12:17 PM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lannette View Post
I emailed and unfortunately no Matrix it hopefully chaptering.
Bummer. That's one of the reasons why I love their DVDs so much.
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-19, 08:33 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

Got my dvd but haven't been able to do anything with it yet.....
Old 10-03-19, 07:58 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee View Post
Got my dvd but haven't been able to do anything with it yet.....
Good to know they're starting to be received!
Old 10-03-19, 09:13 AM  
SueT

Hi, everyone. I got my DVD and popped it in the player last night to see if it would work, and there’s not even a DVD menu listing the chapters. It goes directly into the workout.

I think this is the only Raviana DVD I have like this. I hope it’s a good workout! It’s not broken up into chapters or sections, but at least we have a DVD version instead of streaming, so I should be thankful for that. I’ll report back after I actually do the workout.

Sue
SueT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-19, 10:57 AM  
Lannette

Quote:
Originally Posted by SueT View Post
Hi, everyone. I got my DVD and popped it in the player last night to see if it would work, and there’s not even a DVD menu listing the chapters. It goes directly into the workout.

I think this is the only Raviana DVD I have like this. I hope it’s a good workout! It’s not broken up into chapters or sections, but at least we have a DVD version instead of streaming, so I should be thankful for that. I’ll report back after I actually do the workout.

Sue
Oh no! Did you try hitting the FF button? Mine is currently lost in the USPS, heaven knows where it is. It’s still supposed to arrive by tomorrow but it’s not been checked in since it left California.

I’ll try to rip it and make my own chapters, which is not something I’ve ever done before. This may officially be my last Raviana DVD. I can live with paying $18.00+ dollars for a DVDr that’s shipped media mail and has no matrix but honestly, having chapters is pretty much non-negotiable. You can set a home DVD burner to automatically burn chapters! Darn! I really like their stuff too!

Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it? - Caroline Myss
Lannette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-19, 12:34 PM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Well this is disappointing. How long is the entire practice?

My fingers are crossed the music will be better than Short Sets. For the most part SS is good except for that guitar guy who yodels through the entire relaxation session and on another section or two.

Sigh.

OH - I got a text that my DVD is at a distribution center in Springfield, MA, so hopefully it will be here by tomorrow.
Old 10-03-19, 01:04 PM  
Lannette

I believe it’s 52 minutes. That might work for me one or two days of the week but my family doesn’t practice that long at this point.

Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it? - Caroline Myss
Old 10-03-19, 02:47 PM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lannette View Post
I believe it’s 52 minutes. That might work for me one or two days of the week but my family doesn’t practice that long at this point.
If it has one of those 15 minute kriya on it such as ringing the bells of heaven or tiger claws, I would probably fast forward through it most of the time. Those long ones tend to stress me out.
Old 10-03-19, 04:12 PM  
Lannette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat58 View Post
If it has one of those 15 minute kriya on it such as ringing the bells of heaven or tiger claws, I would probably fast forward through it most of the time. Those long ones tend to stress me out.
I feel the same way Pat. I hope it’s easy enough to FF Through it.

I had to laugh at your description of the Short Sets Relaxation Music! My family and I love that music. I don’t know why. It’s not something I’d typically like. It might be because this was the first KY dvd during which we saw my son begin to respond positively.

Old 10-03-19, 11:09 PM  
SueT

There are four or five chapter points when I hit the skip button on my DVD player, but since I haven’t done the workout yet, I don’t know what they correlate to. One of them definitely looks like a meditation, though.

Sue
SueT is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
beautiful breakthroughs, raviana