Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-26-17, 07:43 AM  
Cher

I've had both too but I like Country Heat better for all the stated reasons......no Tifting (I hate tifting), music is fun (despite I'm not a country music fan at all), choreography not as complicated.

On the other hand, with Cize, Shaun T. is great and the choreography can be fun but I just never seemed to reach for it. I think because the tifting the chreography was harder and I'm not really a fan of the music.
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-17, 11:55 AM  
horsemom2

Also try the Zumba Country DVD which is really cheap by comparison!
(I actually prefer it to Country Heat)

Barb S
horsemom2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-17, 01:29 PM  
nora
VF Supporter

I'm thinking about ordering Country Heat. I don't have any previous experience with Autumn though, and I'm wondering why so many people seem to not like her. Is there something about her teaching style and/or personality that I need to know before ordering? Thanks for any insight!
Old 02-26-17, 02:42 PM  
violingal3

Quote:
Originally Posted by nora View Post
I'm thinking about ordering Country Heat. I don't have any previous experience with Autumn though, and I'm wondering why so many people seem to not like her. Is there something about her teaching style and/or personality that I need to know before ordering? Thanks for any insight!
I'm not really sure...I'm sure you can read 21DF threads and get people's thoughts, but I love 21DF and really like Autumn, she's never bothered me.
violingal3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-17, 02:10 AM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by nora View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by violingal3 View Post
I'm not really sure...I'm sure you can read 21DF threads and get people's thoughts, but I love 21DF and really like Autumn, she's never bothered me.
Same for me. I also like Sagi, Tony Horton, BJ Gadour, etc. which some people love and others just don't, so I guess I don't easily get bothered by instructor's personality. But, I haven't noticed anything bad or weird with Autumn to be honest, and I've enjoyed all of the workouts of hers I've tried.

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-17, 11:45 AM  
DEEDEE

Quote:
Originally Posted by violingal3 View Post
Thanks everyone! I am not a country person, but I like Autumn and the idea of 30 min workouts, that's easy enough to squeeze in. But i do like Shaun T!

I have both and I like them both but I usually grab Country Heat over Cize. I'm not a country person either but most of the music really is good, especially if you like to dance. The workouts are all pretty much beginner to beginner intermediate. I love that there is such variety in the music, the system doesn't wear out any of the songs. The only CH video I don't like is the toning one...it is just so poorly put together and very awkward.

I struggle with Cize because there is a lot of taking it from the top which isn't a problem but you don't TFTT as often with the later moves and they are usually the hardest that needs the most work so it can get a little frustrating. Also the same music is used for the whole workout except for the final 'performance' run through. Cize is great for days when you really want to cut loose if you don't mind the same song for 30-40 minutes.
DEEDEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-17, 04:36 PM  
dls

Zumba country

Quote:
Originally Posted by horsemom2 View Post
Also try the Zumba Country DVD which is really cheap by comparison!
(I actually prefer it to Country Heat)

Barb S
Hi Barb. Is Kass Martin the instructor for the zumba country dvd?

I may buy it before I decide on country heat with Autum. I think it will be fun. I have been watching short clips of both cize and country heat. I have read all reviews. I love music and the songs are better than just the music. so I'm leaning g toward country heat but Shauns cize looks fun but not sure about all instrumental music.

Thank you. Deb
dls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-17, 05:39 PM  
horsemom2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dls View Post
Hi Barb. Is Kass Martin the instructor for the zumba country dvd?

I may buy it before I decide on country heat with Autum. I think it will be fun. I have been watching short clips of both cize and country heat. I have read all reviews. I love music and the songs are better than just the music. so I'm leaning g toward country heat but Shauns cize looks fun but not sure about all instrumental music.

Thank you. Deb
Kass is the instructor and her cousin and sister are in the crew.
I really like its music and moves

Barb S
horsemom2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-17, 06:17 PM  
dls

Quote:
Originally Posted by horsemom2 View Post
Kass is the instructor and her cousin and sister are in the crew.
I really like its music and moves

Barb S
Thank you
dls is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bbod, beachbody, cize, country heat, shaun t